PDA

View Full Version : CVS sucks or why there are no Bettie Blue pictures...

Soledad
08-16-2003, 09:28 PM
I handed the photos in on Thursday for one hour processing and to be put onto floppy disk. Well, they didn't have any floppy disks so they said it would be ready on Friday. I didn't go in on Friday, but went in today and they still hadn't bought anymore floppy disks. :(

So, while I have photos of Bettie, I have no way of getting them online till Monday when Sam can scan them at work.

Sorry! Just thought I'd update you guys and let you know that I'm not holding out on you.:p

NoahsMommy
08-16-2003, 09:30 PM
Its OK, Soledad. It'll just be super, extra special when we are able to see that sweet girl. :)

I'm sure its frustrating though....I hate that kind of stuff. "Do what you say you're going to do!!" grrr....

How are they doing now? Happy and getting along?

Soledad
08-16-2003, 09:38 PM
Well, they're both sleeping on the bed and on the couch together, so that's progress! Boo loves to chase her and pin her down, but it seems as though they've worked out their limits.

krazyaboutkatz
08-16-2003, 09:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you're having picture developing problems. :( Maybe it's time to look into buying a digital camera. I'll be watching for Bettie Blue pics. I'm also glad to hear that Boo and B.B. are getting along fairly well together. :)

popcornbird
08-17-2003, 01:04 PM
I can't wait!

lizbud
08-17-2003, 08:33 PM
Sorry about the picture delay. I guess I can wait till Monday:rolleyes: . J/K.:D :D My CVS store doesn't offer
floppys, just pics & CD's. It does take a few extra days for
processing. Looking forward to seeing pics of Bettie.