PDA

View Full Version : OMG someone got into my aol account!!!

puppygrrl4eva7
08-16-2003, 10:29 AM
Acck I got online this morning and I have 2 buddies! last night I had like 95 or something:eek: :eek: :eek: I Think this was my brothers doing:rolleyes: :rolleyes: If it was I'll make sure my dad takes away his Internet priveleges! I'm sorry I just had to rant I'm really Pi$$ed right now!

ChloeLove
08-16-2003, 10:33 AM
Ooh! Someone who hates me at my school did that to me once and changed around my profile to some not so nice things and things that weren't exactly appropriate. :rolleyes: :mad:

cocker_luva
08-16-2003, 12:02 PM
i'm sorry, that's horrible!!! :( :mad: :eek:

Karen
08-16-2003, 12:29 PM
It does serve as a good reminder though - ALWAYS log out - of Pet Talk, of AOL - when you arte done using the computer for a session. Yes, you'll have to remeber your password to log back in, but that makes it harder for others who might use the computer to mess with your account.

Do NOT leave your password on a piece of paper when everyone can see it, either.

If you are often using a "public" computer, it's not a bad idea to change your passowrd every now and then, just in case.

puppygrrl4eva7
08-16-2003, 05:59 PM
Yes I change my password about every month :) Just to be safe. I have a feeling it was Casey my Brother, because he a few months ago he got out this book "Steal This Computer Book":rolleyes: