PDA

View Full Version : I got a webcam!

RubyMutt
08-16-2003, 12:12 AM
A couple weeks ago I got a survey in my Email that said something like "the first 1500 people to complete this survey will get a free webcam!". I almost NEVER do things like that, but I must've been really bored and I did. Well, today, I got a webcam in the mail! :D (I've read all the fine print over and over again... I'm positive I'll never have to pay any money. The survey was also with a company I've already ordered from in the past, so it's not like I was giving out my address to just anyone)

So... I've reactivated my Yahoo! Messenger account so I can post videos of Ruby :D If anyone wants to see them while I'm online my screen name is aprilsflame :)

wolf_Q
08-16-2003, 12:14 AM
Awesome!! I have a webcam too.....several PTers have them up on yahoo...I haven't turned mine on in a while though. I'll add you to my yahoo. My name on there is wolf_Q :)

Kater
08-16-2003, 12:24 AM
FREE STUFF! SCORE!!! Maybe I can catch you and Ruby on Yahoo!Messenger sometime.....Congratulations, you lucky dog! ;)

wolfsoul
08-16-2003, 12:25 AM
I added you! :) If anyone wants to add me, I'm catahoula_addict.

binka_nugget
08-16-2003, 12:52 AM
:D I've added you and amy. Mine's kai_poochy if anyone ever wants to see kai on cam.

Zimba
08-18-2003, 01:26 PM
Cool, so we get live updates of Ruby then?
It was great to see her and the family yesterday. She's good to be around and very princess-like in her ways.

RubyMutt
08-18-2003, 01:31 PM
Lol, yes Ruby is definitely a princess :) It's funny, the first time I saw her photo on Pet Finder I said "Oh my goodness, that dog is a princess". Now I see how true that is :D It was wonderful seeing you all again at Marymoor yesterday :) I'll upload my photos and post them this evening :D