PDA

View Full Version : GRR my aunts dog is so spoild!!! :mad:VENT

tikeyas_mom
08-15-2003, 05:08 PM
My aunt has a lashapso (sp?), and she is the most spoild dog ever.!!!. When we go to her house with Tikeya and Oscar, ONLY her dog is alloud up on the couch, and her other dog (lab) isnt alloud to go anywhere in the house but on a lil matt the size of him :mad:.

It is so unfair to the other dogs when Tee-kah(the lashapso) gets to have a bunch of exceptions and is so spoiled:mad::mad:... And when ever Tikeya goes near Tee-kah to play with her Tee-kah will start whining and yelping like she is hurt :rolleyes: and she isnt.

And then my aunt will love her and pick her up and yell and Tikeya for scaring Tee-kah. :mad:

here is a pic, she has bittin me and my lil brother befor :mad: I really dislike my aunty for raising this dog this way :mad:mad::mad:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/pdf7dc21fb35c6d0c67e261019baff854/fb86871f.jpg
:rolleyes: and she looks all sad, GRRRRRRRRR...

sorry had to vent.

ChloeLove
08-15-2003, 05:42 PM
That's not fair! To your dogs and her other dog!! :mad:

tikeyas_mom
08-15-2003, 05:45 PM
I know!!! it makes me so mad, how she thinks her dog is the pricess over all the others, and then it rubs off on Tee-kah and she goes around challenging the other dogs to fights ect. it is so pointless. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

cali
08-15-2003, 05:55 PM
I know someone like that, my friend has a eski and a golden, now the golden is allowed in the house, allowed on the furnitur, given lots of kisses and love, and kept well groomed never a mat on him, etc.. now the eski, sparky, is rarly allowed in the house when he is he is dragged straight to the porch to be chained up, he is full of mates, and never gets groomed unless I do it. they forget to feed him, and he gets no loving, not allowed on furnitur or allowed to sleep with them, etc..... it drives me crazy:mad:

tikeyas_mom
08-15-2003, 06:05 PM
that is what my aunt is like with her two dogs :mad: she loves one and doesnt ever pet the other. :(:(:(:mad:

GoldenRetrLuver
08-15-2003, 06:44 PM
That is definatley unfair. Why have 2 dogs if you don't pay attention to the other?! :mad: :rolleyes:

wolfsoul
08-15-2003, 08:42 PM
That sucks. :( I hate it when people like only their dogs and don't consider others' feelings.

Hey, did you get a scanner? I remember seeing that photo of Tee-kah in your photo album.

Amber
08-15-2003, 09:40 PM
If your gonna have 2 or more dogs you need to give them the equal love, care, attention and, the rights they have!!