PDA

View Full Version : Stupid kid! >:o{

ChloeLove
08-15-2003, 04:30 PM
:mad: My brother had a friend over who was older than him, maybe my age, or older and he walked in and my dog immediately went over to sniff him, as any dog would when an 'intruder' walks in your house.
"Get this thing away from me!" He said, but he said it like really snottily and angrily. Well, okay, so he doesn't like dogs... I'm fine with that, some people don't but he could've been nicer about it. So then later on they're watching LOTR, and he sits down NEXT to Chloe :rolleyes: What the heck? He said she reminds him of a dirty little rat :mad: :rolleyes: (no offense to rats, lol)
He started poking her in her face, and I asked him reallly polietely not to poke her in the face and he asked me WHY. WHY? GEE, I DUNNO! :rolleyes: And the whole time his voice was all like snotty and mean. I just told him that she doesn't like it, and he said whatever. Then he feeds her popcorn, which she cannot have. He could have asked!! :rolleyes:
I walked out for a while, then walked in, and he scooped Dexter out of his cage and said "what is this thing?" Then started making fun of his little mohawk. GRR! I told him to put him down, he could bite, and he didn't listen, so right on cue, my angel pig bit him in the finger, not hard though, just a nibble, so what does he do? DROP HIM IN HIS CAGE! Drop him! And he was standing up! :mad: Dexter could seriously have been hurt!

I hate people who come in your house and think they own it. :rolleyes: Gosh, he'd better never come back to my house. :mad:

-Amanda & The Crew

tikeyas_mom
08-15-2003, 04:51 PM
omg I would have freaked and blown my lid off!!! GRR what a jerk, you should have kicked him out of the house or told your parents.. :mad:

Fox-Gal
08-15-2003, 05:21 PM
I have been in that situation before, not as rude as this guy was though. I tell them you are no longer welcome over here if you can't respect our home and pets.

I understand that some people are afraid of my dogs and in that case I understand and do my best to keep the dogs away. I had a woman over here not to long ago to buy a motorcycle off my husband. She was scared to death of dogs. So when she was out in the yard, I put the dogs in and of course they where out while she was in. Thats a different situation and you make compromises in those situation.

But in your case he was just being a jerk and there is no reason not to tell him he is no longer welcome in your home again if he can't act right. I'm sure your parents would agree also.

kingrattus
08-15-2003, 07:41 PM
My lil sister had a friend come over (twice my size & 3yrs younger then me), I told her the rules, like I do everytime shes over (not very often) DO NOT feed the dog (Max), DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT pick up Max's bones, ask us to do it, DO NOT ust his stuffies as tug-of-war objects, actually dot play with his stuffies. Only his ropes r for play, BUT DO NOT, hold the rope in the middle, hold onto 1 knot.

So whats the first thing she does.
1. playes tug-of-war with his most fav stuffy, completely destroys it & now Max only Kills stuffies insted of just nibbling on them & carring them around.

2. She feeds the dog, dad yelled at her for that.

3. She took his bone from him & she sat on it teasing him (I didn't see her do that), I heard Max grawling & asked r u playing with him & she yellep yeppers, so I thought nothing of it. Next I hear a snarl, a scream & her crying & I see Max trotting off with his bone. Max Nipped her hand, tossed her off the couch & took his bone & walked off.
We called her Mom & told her everything & her mother said I'm GLAD he bit her, maybe she'll learn to listen to rules & stop tormenting dogs.

That was the only person Max has ever bitten aggressively. Theres also more to the story like her beating on me on a regular bases, but I'm not getting into that.

pitc9
08-17-2003, 12:21 PM
I don't know why some people are so stupid!
What makes a person like your brother's friend think he can come into someone's house and do whatever they want to, to YOUR animals?!?!
Both of my pups do not like people running, I had a friend over with her two kids (they were 6 and 9) and they have a dog at home that is GREAT with them, but when they walked in the door, I told them NO RUNNING!!!!!! I even told them why... but what did they do....start chasing Sierra around the house (Buddy was so wigged out he was hidding) and the kids would not stop after I asked them two times, then I sai "Sierra will bite you if you don't stop" then what do you know....Sierra stopped in her tracks..turned around, curled her lip up and gave the little girl a snap right by her hand (she didn't bite her hand...just snapped near her hand, as a warning)
I looked at the girls mother (my friend) waiting for her to yell at me or Sierra, and all she said was "Serves you right!"

And that little girl has NEVER ran in my house since!

CathyBogart
08-17-2003, 01:13 PM
We ended up finding a new home for our cocker because we had a little kid over wo decided do "play" with him and his bone....Dusty was half blind and VERY food posessive...He snapped at her face. Serves the idiot kid right, but my mother didn't seem to understand that.

Then there's Star, who gets very timid in unfamiliar situations, and has started problems when she's not in her home "turf" before. Some little monster girl who looked about three comes BARRELING up to her while we were out walking and throws her arms around her! :eek: Normally Star would have whipped around and had the kid on the ground! I don't know what stopped it, but I'm sure grateful! Idiot kids...

(My mom taught me when I was VERY young that you never pet a doggie without asking the owner first. Having a rather scrappy terrier of my own then, I knew what happened if you caught them off guard. It just BAFFLES me that parents don't teach their kids dog manners!)

Tonya
08-17-2003, 05:01 PM
I have quite a few family members that dislike animals. I get so offended when people talk bad about my pets. They are like my children. -I understand if someone is afraid of dogs; I will put them away. But I don't want to hear about how gross or dirty or stupid my pets are. :mad:

KYS
08-17-2003, 05:37 PM
posted by WolfChan: My mom taught me when I was VERY young that you never pet a doggie without asking the owner first. >>>

Your mother sounds like a very wise woman. :)

kingrattus
08-17-2003, 05:50 PM
My dad made it quite clear to me when I was young to ask before I petted any dog. If I ran up to the dog, I was spanked & brought hhome for disobaying. My dad knew I liked furry thing too much & I also learned the hard way about hugging dogs, the dog bit my ear & I was rushed to the hospital by my aunt & uncle & had gotten 7 stiches in my ear. My aunt & uncle were sooooo upset (I was the first born on both side of the family & it was the first time on their farm & the first kid they ever took care of. My sister was too young to be left with them & went on mom & dads dinner trip.

When my parents came home I was all excited to tell them the news & my aunt & uncle were still really upset & felt so bad & were shocked when my dad said
dad: did Fred attack her, or just bite her?
uncle & aunt: Just bit her once & ran off
dad: well no big deal, it the first kid hes ever seen & its not like he attacked her.
aunt & uncle: oh ok.

So all was good :) I don't hug many dogs anymore, but I still love them. I also still petted Fred after he bit me.
It take more then 8 dog bites to scare me of dogs. I understand dogs get scared & I might not know that & they bite, big deal.

Bitting is diff from attacking.

& I'll teach my kids the same as my dad did, it worked on me & my sis.

puppygrrl4eva7
08-17-2003, 06:25 PM
What a Brat! He sounds like my brothers friends who come over take one look at Ringo then laugh and make some unintelligent remark about how their dog could rip Ringo to shreads:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yea, if you decided to let you're dog rip mine to shreads I'll rip YOU to shreads!:rolleyes: :p