PDA

View Full Version : Grr needing to vent

Aspen and Misty
08-15-2003, 06:51 AM
:rolleyes: We are goign away for the weekend and are setting up rooms for Julian and tyah to be in. The onyl reson we are letting Tyah have a room is because at the moment she is in a small cat carrier because she can slip out of her big dog crate. She is going in the bathroom were there is nothing ot harm her, no elctric cords or anything like that.

Well I told my dad I was going to be putting up baby gates to keep her in because if we shut the door she could get really hot. His agrgument of why I should shut the door....People leave there bunnies outside all the time in the sun, it's not gonna kill her to be hot for a little while :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I said that just cause people beat there dogs doesn't mean I'm gonna beat Nova. He is like theres a diffrence, I was like I know me beating Nova at least won't kill her. And he is like well beign hot isn't gonna kill Tyah and I told him she could over heat and he is like bunnies outside don't over heat. I was like well they are conditioned to live outside in the heat :mad: Needless to say, she is my animal, so I put the baby gates up. And her door will remain open through out this weekend!

He makes me soooo angry sometimes!

O and I told my dad that Tyah needed some where to roam while we were gone since she is in a cat carrier only a little bigger then she is, and he is like People leave there bunnies in little cages there whole lives but you can't leave Tyah alone for one weekend in a little cage. :rolleyes: I'm sorry I'm so horrible to my animals, please someone call animal controlle, I let my bunnies out of there cages :mad:

Grrr, now I have to drive 10 hours with him, great, he's in such a pissy mood and has ruined my day. I don't want to go any more. ::sigh::

Ash :(