PDA

View Full Version : Flip, the chicken duck!

slleipnir
08-14-2003, 09:35 PM
Omg, I saw the cutest thing today at the exhibition (thing we have once a year...rides, horse races, and animal barn!) Anywho, I was looking at these chicks and thought they were getting to big to be those cute tiny little fuzz balls..which was disapointing..so I walk over and see a mother with her little chicks! They were sooo cute! little tiny ones..they kept jumping up on their mothers back :p Anywho, I minute later when the mother moves, I see a yellow fuzz ball, a little bigger then the others..A duck!! It was sooooooo cute! He thought he was a chicken :rolleyes: I guess his mother abandoned him as an egg, so the put him in with the chicken and she did the rest! Aww so cute..I wish I had my cam..Ok..I'm sure this happens all the time..but I've never seen it in person..thought it was adorable :D

Fox-Gal
08-14-2003, 11:00 PM
Your right it does happen alot but it is so cute to see. Just wait till the duck grows bigger then the chicks and the mother trys to fit him/her under her wing, that a really cute to see.

I have a friend who's horse raised a calf after it's mother died. now that was odd & cute to see, I wish I had taken some pictures too. Seem like you never have a cam. when you really want it.:(