PDA

View Full Version : Power outage in the NE USA

sasvermont
08-14-2003, 05:04 PM
Wow, what a mess. We here in VT, for the most part, have power. NYC is one big parking lot. Hope this is something we won't be dealing with very often!

I am so glad I live in a rural area of the North East.

SAS

Pam
08-14-2003, 05:20 PM
Philadelphia area reporting in. We are fine. It just shows you how very dependent and vulnerable we are in our modern day and age. For those who used to watch Little House on the Prairie, I often wonder if life might have been better back then - much less complicated, but then again without many of the things that we take for granted, like cures for diseases that people back then died from. Sorry, I am rambling.... :rolleyes: I am praying for those who may be trapped in elevators, subways, etc. Can't wait to hear that power is back.

Cinder & Smoke
08-14-2003, 05:21 PM
:eek:

EE-Yipes!

Dad sez don't *panick*if The Pet Talk BBS goes down or doesn't answer later on...

Pet Talk might suffer a power outage OR have InterNet problems
because of this HUGE Power Outage.

Looks like the Outage is effecting states as far west as Michigan all the way up to New England...

Prolly going to be a LOT of Pet TalkERS who won't be able to Pet Talk tonight...
**Sorrie Bout Dat*, Folks!! :(

Lotta coverage on MSNBC.com =
http://www.MSNBC.com
and CNN.com =
http://www.CNN.com

Hang On fur da ride!! :rolleyes:

:D

popcornbird
08-14-2003, 05:47 PM
Uh oh..............we'll be missing a lot of PT'ers tonight! :eek: You poor North Easterners. Here's to hoping it doesn't happen here.

Ps. Is this due to weather.......or just because? :confused:

Cookiebaker
08-14-2003, 05:50 PM
my Mom just called from LI and they said that they are completely down there. My Dad is out directing traffic at a nearby corner 'cause traffic is such a mess without traffic lights.

I'm so glad we still have power (AND AIRCONDITIONING!) here!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-14-2003, 05:54 PM
What a MESS!!

My boyfriend is in Leroy, NY... Hope he's okay.

Steffi N
08-14-2003, 06:33 PM
I left work at 4:30 from my current temp job in Hackensack, northeast New Jersey. At home, (Montclair, also northeast NJ) I feel lucky to be "with power." Hope it comes back on ASAP for everybody out there. I know it is causing a big hassle for a lot of people, and is a serious problem for some. My sister is near Kent, an hour south of Cleveland. She reports it is okay where she is, but Cleveland is out.

babolaypo65
08-14-2003, 06:58 PM
What a mess! I just heard about it! I was in a meeting. We finished up and went for a drink and I saw it on the news. WILD.

Glad they've stopped speculating (the terrorism angle). Canada is reporting that it was, indeed, a lightening strike.
My only fear now is what happens when the sun sets. Here's hoping things stay calm...

micki76
08-14-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by babolaypo65
My only fear now is what happens when the sun sets. Here's hoping things stay calm...

:eek: That could be bad news! Oh, I hope everyone stays safe. :(

Soledad
08-14-2003, 07:42 PM
I am very worried about my little brother. I can't get a hold of him and I REALLY hope he wasn't on a subway or in an elevator at the time. :(

carole
08-14-2003, 08:14 PM
Hoping everyone in NYC is ok.,scarey thing to happen.

babolaypo65
08-14-2003, 08:24 PM
Soledad, Any word from your brother???

popcornbird
08-14-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Soledad
I am very worried about my little brother. I can't get a hold of him and I REALLY hope he wasn't on a subway or in an elevator at the time. :(

I hope he's alright. Let us know when you get a hold of him.

Cataholic
08-14-2003, 08:30 PM
Soledad, I just saw on CNN that they are getting people out of the subways...hopefully he is one of the early ones. Keep in mind that the cell towers might be overussed...so, cell phone/land phones, etc., might make it difficult for communication. He **might** be ok, just hanging out, waiting for a way home. I am hopeful that is the case.

neko1
08-14-2003, 08:31 PM
Yeah our power is back on!!! traffic was a nightmare!!!

babolaypo65
08-14-2003, 08:33 PM
Neko: what area are you in?

Vermontcat
08-14-2003, 08:37 PM
Like Sas said Vermont is doing fine, I was up near her little town earlier today and everything here is pretty normal.
I did get a call from my parents who have no power in their corner of CT.
Luckily my aunt who was in NYC on business got out of the city early today before the power outage happened.

ChloeLove
08-14-2003, 09:32 PM
We *just* got power back! It went out at like 3-4 PM and it's now 10:30 PM. The first thing I did was hop on PT! I was kinda scared because it was such a big blackout, now I have something to tell my kids. :) ;) It was cool at the same time, though because if you walked outside there were no lights whatsoever and you could see the stars very clearly, and if you look at the moon, the red dot right next to it was Mars!! :eek: :D It was awesome!! I am so glad we got the power back, though.

wolfsoul
08-14-2003, 09:51 PM
Most of Ontario is out too. I'm glad I live in BC!

The news said that the power outage is due to the number of people using electricity. We have to learn to conserve out energy!

Fox-Gal
08-14-2003, 10:48 PM
I finally got a hold of my brother in N.Y.C., I was so happy. He says of course, it's not a fun time there, but aleast everyone is taking it fairly well. I was wondering about that part. I went through the blackout in "77 and that was unbelievable with the looting and all. No one hung out on the streets then if they didn't have too. Maybe a sign that people are finally changing for the better.

This time everyone outside making the best of it. He says it almost like one big "hot" street party. He did say they got everyone out of the subways safe and sound so thats good news.

I had to laugh at him though, he had to walk 12 blocks from his office to home, plus the 20 story flight of stairs to get out of the building. This is a man who takes a cab for anything over 4 blocks. That's the most exercise he gotton in years, sense 911 atleast. He says he moving out of the city, he wants to be a country man now....we will see about that. :D

Anyway, he says from what he heard it could take anywhere from 12 to 48 hours to get the whole city back up and running. But like he told me it could all be just rummors, it's hard to know what really happening.

N.Y.C. in the summer is so hot. I worry about the eldery in all this, you know it has to be harder on them then anybody else.

dragonchilde
08-14-2003, 11:06 PM
I know that you're smack in the middle of the mess up north...Is everything okay, Kimmy?

Everyone, think about her. I think she's right there where the power's out. Hope you and the furbabies are all right. I haven't seen her post today, so I'm fairly sure she's power-less. Keep her in your prayers!

smokey the elder
08-15-2003, 06:01 AM
I got power back at about 7:00, which was very unusual for this area. I guess Westchester and Rockland got their grids back pretty early. I'm trying to find out if I have work; I work in CT and as far as NYC is concerned, CT doesn't exist.:p

This frosts me because this is the exact same thing that happened in 1965; there was a cascading power failure. Nearly 40 years ago they were supposed to work on isolating the grid parts that went down. Our hairy buddy Osama is probably rubbing his hands together in glee.:mad:

Russian Blue
08-15-2003, 06:42 AM
I'm just north of Toronto, Ontario and the Premier of the province called a state of emergency. I think only 50% of people have power right now and the rest should be up sometime today.

The news is asking that only essential services report to work since the subways, traffic lights, Go trains are not running.

Without electrical power, everyone was shown how vulnerable we are in the 21st century. No ATM's were working, no gas was being pumped at gas stations, some radio stations went off the air, cell phones didn't work, and all businesses completely shut down. All fast food places were bombarded with people trying to find food to take home for dinner, many had to be turned away because they ran out and had no power to cook more food.

Of course Nakita didn't notice. She still had her toys, litterbox, and food. I think cat's would survive an emergency better than humans!

:p

pitc9
08-15-2003, 07:37 AM
I am 40 Miles East of Cleveland and I was without power from 4:20 till 11:20. It was rough keeping myself and the pups cool!! I went to the store and got a few bags of ice (and some beer) to pack my coolers with the food from my fridge.
Then I sat out on the patio with my pups and my beer and the pups ended up eating almost all the ice I had packed in my little cooler outside with my beer in it!! Hey, they sure were staying cool!!!

Parts of downtown Cleveland are still without power and now they don't have water either!!!

But all is well here in the NorthEastern corner of Ohio!!!:D

ramanth
08-15-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by dragonchilde
I know that you're smack in the middle of the mess up north...Is everything okay, Kimmy?

Everyone, think about her. I think she's right there where the power's out. Hope you and the furbabies are all right. I haven't seen her post today, so I'm fairly sure she's power-less. Keep her in your prayers!
HERE I AM!!! :D

Thanks for thinking of me Heather. Me and the furbabies are a-okay.

Cooley, (where I work) lost power at 4:15 p.m. At first we thought it was a local thing. At 4:45 they let us go home early, not realizing how wide spread it was. Passing the main desk downstairs they said it was rumored that New York and Canada had no power. None of us knew what to think.

I got in the car and all FM stations were out. I finally found an AM station broadcasting out of Detroit and they had news about how the power grid in New York Niagra had gone out and how wide spread the power out was. It took me an hour to get home... not bad considering how bigger cities were turned into parking lots.

But when I got home... to my surprise, my AC was running. :confused: :)

Williamston had a brown out but our power was back. (but I don't have a computer at home... :rolleyes: so I couldn't check in. Sorry about that! ) I started making phone calls, and got thru to Andy and he is okay, although I can't get ahold of him this morning.

Lansing for the most part has power back and I'm work right now. I'm trying to check in with friends and family (namely my Grandma) to find out if her power is back.

What a nightmare!!

I hope everyone that is still without power gets theirs back ASAP. Detroit probably won't get thiers back till Sunday. :eek:

kingrattus
08-15-2003, 08:33 AM
Well lving (Ottawa/Ontario/Canada) in the dark from 4pm to 3am was fun. We had to hook up a car battery to a power converter to run my air pump for the fish (they were laying on their sides hardy breathing).

The power wernt out as I was heading into work. Then I saw a friend I use to watch when her mom was at work (dad sepperation, dad was a coke head). She said al power is out in the city. I said cool, I get to stand around in the dark & do nothing all night, such fun.

then at 5:38pm the security guards came by saying the owner of the mall said if the power is still out at 6pm we can all go home.
Our manager was called at 5:45 to tell him the newa & before we told him anything, he said I want everyone to go home.

So I left caught the 166 (city bus) & got off at the Queensway Hospital. Next bus was due at 6:08pm, then 6:22pm, then 6:34pm then 6:50pm. It was 28C & with humidity it was 35C. I saw a good friend driving one of the 166's I haided him down & said I've been waiting for the 118 since 6pm. he asked if I had a cell & I said no, he said well I have Vern (Rob's dad) on my cell, hold on, the cell couldn't get through, dead & busy. So I said screwit, I'm walking Home (behind Hazeldean Mall somewhere).

So I started walking, I go to the Shoppers in Bells Corner & my bus driver friend saw me & honked at me o run to the next bus stop. He told me to get in he'll bring me to the bridge at the other end of Bell's Corner. he said he had been trying to get a hold of Vern the whole time to notift him I'm walking, then the phone rang & Rob picked it up!! I was saved!!

Rob took me home, asked about my adventure. When we got home I said SWEET! the mini tv is working!! So we watched TV for a couple of hours. Then 3 of Rob's mothers friends came over cause the only channel we go was the one with the Great Race (I don't know what it really was called, I never watch it). Her friends showed up & couldn't beleave we really had tv, they were thrilled. Passerbyers were giggling, because the TV was running off the car & we were sitting in the front yard watching TV on those cool foldup chairs.

Well Oscar & Mango are ok, THANK GOODNESS!! I still haven't gotten a hold of my mom yet, she had night blindness so I hope shes ok.

Sorry about the long story but it was very exciting.

Maresche
08-15-2003, 09:05 AM
Here in Cleveland the power went down at 4:15 and the water stopped coming around 5. We didn't fill up any bottles of water or anything because, at the time, we didn't realize how serious it was. By the time we knew, the water stopped coming.

Power came back around 5:30 this morning for us, but there are still places around the city without it. We didn't have water when we left this morning but are being told it should come back very soon, most other areas of the city already have it. We just have to boil alert going until 24 hours after the water comes back per area.

Overall things we pretty quite here. 1 house fire due to candles, those folks are in critical condition at the hospital. Only a few more break-ins than normal for the city. One police officer died of a heart attack in his cruiser, so I'm not sure if it is related or not.

By the end of the day tomorrow, everything should be back to normal, or so the media says.

babolaypo65
08-15-2003, 10:10 AM
Yuck guys! This does NOT sound like fun. Thanks for checking in, and sharing your stories with us.... Hope it's all resolved soon.

kingrattus
08-15-2003, 10:10 AM
The power is still up in my neighbourhood, but work's power still hasn't come on, so they closed the whole mall for the day & I still get paid for an 8 hour shift!!!! so thes $62.00(before taxs) free!!!

Mango is still a bit upset, but Oscar is looking for food, only cause I didn't feed them lastnight, I figured it would be best if they saved their energy & oxygen by doing nothing at all.

ramanth
08-15-2003, 10:57 AM
Got off the phone with Donna (moosmom). They have no power still but she and the kitties are fine. :)

Gonna try Leslie (AdoreMyDogs) soon.

*EDIT* Leslie is okay, pups and kitties are okay.... Fish are not so good. :(

No power to run their air pump and water restrictions.

babolaypo65
08-15-2003, 12:28 PM
UH-OH. CNN (headline news) is reporting that the black out was Canada's fault (sorry Canada). They said no lightening at Niagra, but a surge in usage in Canada yesterday.

It'll be interesting to see what the REAL answer turns out to be.

gini
08-15-2003, 01:06 PM
Soledad, did you ever reach your brother?

This sure has been a good wakeup call. The grid system in that entire area is long overdue for major updating.

Glad that everyone was safe........hope it stays that way.

Cinder & Smoke
08-15-2003, 01:48 PM

<Cinder & Smokey hide unner the puter desk>...

OMG!

Now they're sayin us guyz in OHIO dun it! :eek: :(

Heck ~ WE dint eben have the AC turned ON! :p

"Latest" *Finger Pointing* is at NorthEastern Ohio...

MSNBC.com Article = OHIO the possible cause... (http://www.msnbc.com/news/297115.asp?0cv=CA01)

Wunder if they're gonna Send us da BILL fur all dis mess!??

:confused:

kingrattus
08-15-2003, 01:48 PM
*EDIT* Leslie is okay, pups and kitties are okay.... Fish are not so good.

No power to run their air pump and water restrictions.
=================

ramanth Tell Leslie to remove the hose from the air pump & remove anything at the end of the hose (the part in the water) & gey Leslie to blow bubbles for them. Aslo tell Leslie to light away from them & not to feed them too much at all, the less the fish move the better, if possible put a cover over the tank to keep light out & so they can't see anyone (I had to do that with Mango). Also Leslie can empty a bit of the tankout (1/4) & fill it with clean water.

If Leslie has the money she should get a power converter for a car battery (spare of course). If it wasn't for the power converter I would have been up all night blowing air into the tanks. Leslie will also need a battery charger & should trickle charge it once a month to top off it off.

I also have no idea the cost of either, Rob is a Geek so thats the only reason he has them.

Albea
08-15-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by smokey the elder

This frosts me because this is the exact same thing that happened in 1965; there was a cascading power failure. Nearly 40 years ago they were supposed to work on isolating the grid parts that went down. Our hairy buddy Osama is probably rubbing his hands together in glee.:mad:

Funny you mentioned that. I was also living in NYC in '65, in 86th and 3rd Ave., and working all the way down, south of the Village. I was lucky enough to catch the last bus going uptown. However, my apartment was a 3rd floor walk up and I had to go upstairs in the dark. No fun at all.:( But then, I lived, in NYC, through blizzards, transportation strikes, newspaper strikes, etc., etc. As much as I love the city, I rather stay in my little town in CT now.
I hope everybody is fine , with all the power restored already.

ramanth
08-15-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by kingrattus
ramanth Tell Leslie to remove the hose from the air pump & remove anything at the end of the hose (the part in the water) & gey Leslie to blow bubbles for them. Aslo tell Leslie to light away from them & not to feed them too much at all, the less the fish move the better, if possible put a cover over the tank to keep light out & so they can't see anyone (I had to do that with Mango). Also Leslie can empty a bit of the tankout (1/4) & fill it with clean water.

If Leslie has the money she should get a power converter for a car battery (spare of course). If it wasn't for the power converter I would have been up all night blowing air into the tanks. Leslie will also need a battery charger & should trickle charge it once a month to top off it off.

I also have no idea the cost of either, Rob is a Geek so thats the only reason he has them.
I'll mention it if I talk to her again. She's been "irigating" the water with a turkey baster.

She gave them some fresh water (despite having the water restrictions to use water sparingly) but also, one fish has the ick and the medicine instructions said not to change water more than once a day. :( :confused:

She's doing the best she can under the circumstances.

Just pray for her wee fish.

kingrattus
08-15-2003, 03:07 PM
Ottawa still has power outages in some areas, like, where I work :)

sasvermont
08-15-2003, 06:40 PM
I heard on Vermont Public Radio today, that one reason why VT was not effected was because the "switching" systems worked correctly here and did not in the other areas. From what they said, when one segment goes down, the other segments should shut off the down segment and resume. It seems that many of the switching systems failed, shutting down the entire grid! Yikes. I think maybe Vermont was not the only state prepared and working. We had a connection to NY's power grid, but disconnected when the trouble set in......at least that is what they said on VPR.

Yea Vermont!
:D

Cincy'sMom
08-15-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke

<Cinder & Smokey hide unner the puter desk>...

OMG!

Now they're sayin us guyz in OHIO dun it! :eek: :(

"Latest" *Finger Pointing* is at NorthEastern Ohio...

Figures it would come from the "Mistake on the Lake" :p

we lost power for about 5 mintues here. I didn't even know cause I was on the Interstate when it happened....no stop lights, no lights on during the day, and I had a CD in, so I didn't know the radio stations were out.

We did play softball last night. Lucky for us, we had the 7 pm game. The later game was playing one pitch....even though the rec center had lights, they didn't think it very nice to turn them on when all the surrounding neoghbors were without. :)

babolaypo65
08-15-2003, 09:00 PM
That's the cool thing about the news. It's like the weather in New Mexico: If you don't like it, wait an hour, it will change.

and YEP, and hour later they were blaming it on the U.S. again!

Canada: mea culpa.
(don't know how to ask forgiveness for "us" so pardon my improper Latin verb conjugation)

kingrattus
08-15-2003, 11:19 PM
(don't know how to ask forgiveness for "us" so pardon my improper Latine verb conjugation)
=======

???
???
???

wolfsoul
08-16-2003, 12:06 AM
I'm watching the news at this very moment. The power is flickering on and off, but mainly staying off. 50 000 000 people all lost power in nine seconds! :eek:

They say that they still have many theories to what might have happened to cause this, but they don't know for sure. They have now pinpointed where the problem started: the upper western US.

Lots of fires have been started by candles. There have been many break ins, so people are feeling very vulnerable. Lots of people are without food. People started lining up for gas lastnight, and this afternoon the line was still there, blocks long. Stores are packed with people buying flashlights, batteries and coolers. Subways are closed until atleast Monday. There are lines with people trying to get on trains. The heat is a major concern.

It could be days before the power is back fully.

Sorry for the bluntness, I'm typing this down as the news reports it. :)

popcornbird
08-16-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I'm watching the news at this very moment. The power is flickering on and off, but mainly staying off. 50 000 000 people all lost power in nine seconds! :eek:

They say that they still have many theories to what might have happened to cause this, but they don't know for sure. They have now pinpointed where the problem started: the upper western US.

Lots of fires have been started by candles. There have been many break ins, so people are feeling very vulnerable. Lots of people are without food. People started lining up for gas lastnight, and this afternoon the line was still there, blocks long. Stores are packed with people buying flashlights, batteries and coolers. Subways are closed until atleast Monday. There are lines with people trying to get on trains. The heat is a major concern.

It could be days before the power is back fully.

Sorry for the bluntness, I'm typing this down as the news reports it. :)

Huh? :confused: But North-Western US never lost power. I thought it was NE US. :confused: This is wierd. :eek:

wolfsoul
08-16-2003, 12:37 AM
Ooops, sorry that's what I meant lol. :o

wolfsoul
08-16-2003, 12:40 AM
Or...was it..the north western east US? Grrr...lol. I don't remember it's hard to type and listen at the same time. :o

smokey the elder
08-16-2003, 07:45 AM
I heard last night that the power failure propagated because the grid in the area of the immediate shutdown was not isolated like it was supposed to be. Needless to say there is a lot of hemming and hawing going on.

New York is doing better; Westchester had a secondary blackout between 10 AM and 4:30 PM yesterday; power has been restored. Gov. Pataki requested that people not do laundry or run their air conditioners. Fortunately, the predicted 90 deg F+ and humidity did not materialize; yesterday was very nice! You take what good things you can get, I guess.

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-16-2003, 08:21 AM
I was back in South Africa for Christmas last year, and on the 24th we had a blackout which lasted until the 26th!!!!

Now think about it............30-odd degrees C - and what do you you a couple of days before Christmas??? Yep, stock up on FOOD! When we found out the power would be out indefinately we ate what we could, before it went off, but ended up throwing quite a lot away! Of course we also had no way to cook the Turkey or any of the Christmas lunch - we ended up throwing it away and having a BBQ instead!

I won't forget it in a hurry - but I'd rather not repeat it either!!

Hope all the fishies and furkids and folks are okay now;)

babolaypo65
08-16-2003, 08:41 AM
Mea culpa is Latin for (roughly translated) forgive me. I was saying forgive US (the U.S.) for improperly blaming Canada, but didn't know how to say "us" in Latin.

I thought it would be fun. Too esoteric I Guess! (I do that sometimes).

Originally posted by kingrattus
(don't know how to ask forgiveness for "us" so pardon my improper Latin verb conjugation)
=======

???
???
???

todd
08-16-2003, 08:42 PM
yes it was a big power outage.

moosmom
08-18-2003, 09:15 AM
The bottom line is....it doesn't matter WHO or WHAT caused it...JUST FIX THE DAMN THING ALREADY!!!!!

I'll get off my soapbox now.

todd
08-18-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by babolaypo65
UH-OH. CNN (headline news) is reporting that the black out was Canada's fault (sorry Canada). They said no lightening at Niagra, but a surge in usage in Canada yesterday.

It'll be interesting to see what the REAL answer turns out to be. do not say it is Canadas fault when you don;t now and by the way it is not canadas so stop blaming canada

babolaypo65
08-18-2003, 08:47 PM
My apologies in advance if this post seems harsh, but I feel put on the defensive. :(

First, if you knew me, you'd know *I'm* not "blaming" Canada (I spend several months a year there, and love many, many things about your country).

Second, note that i said that CNN was blaming Canada. (note also the "uh-oh" before my post. My point with the uh-oh was that something bad was happening, namely, that my news, and thus someone in authority here was blaming Canada.) See the parenthetical where I say "sorry Canada", and say it will be interesting to see what the real answer is?

Third, note that later I posted that just hours later the NEWS was saying it was Ohio's "fault".
and in fact, I apologized on behalf of my entire country for the original finger pointing.

Please. you don't know me. Give me half a chance before you decide that I'm coming from anything less than an open, nonantagonistic place.

Finally, I really like the earlier poster who suggested we all stop blaming and just fix it.

Here is where I'm coming from, basically. I worry that my govt will continue with finger pointing. I disagree with that.
THAT, todd, was what motivated each of my posts.

I suspect that Kingrattus also got a different sense of my post than i was trying to convey, and for that I also apologized, for using latin to apologize for my news in my country.

Originally posted by todd
do not say it is Canadas fault when you don;t now and by the way it is not canadas so stop blaming canada

kingrattus
08-18-2003, 10:27 PM
babolaypo65: I suspect that Kingrattus also got a different sense of my post than i was trying to convey, and for that I also apologized, for using latin to apologize for my news in my country.
=====================

babolaypo65 I took NOOOOOOOOO offence what so ever, I just didn't understand what u had said, thats why I asked. Honestly I could care less whos to blame & why. I enjoyed my 2 days free pay, I had a blast with no power.

But I total agree with u babolaypo65 about Tobb, that wasn't very nice of Tobb attacking u like that.

But since I read "Blame Canada" a few time in this thread I'm now being tortured by the song from south park called blame canada, I'm singing it in my head, I love that song hehehe... Oh & I think its funny when making fun of us eskimos (sp), do u know how hard it is to plug a computer into a snow hut, sheesh.
Darnit!! now I have "I'm the only gay eskimo" song stuck in my head...

I live up to our nickname, I'm a crazy canadian :D :D :D

babolaypo65
08-19-2003, 09:03 AM
Thanks kingrattus. How funny, now the south park song is in MY head!!! Thanks a lot!

I keep waiting to hear if "this hour" does a segment on the blackout. let me know if it does?

kingrattus
08-19-2003, 05:08 PM
I don't watch too much tv, so I more then likely will miss it. But incase I do, I'll tell ya