PDA

View Full Version : Shoot!!!! here is another link!!!

shais_mom
07-20-2001, 07:01 PM
I was going to delete the walmart link since its only temporary and I deleted the whole post. Not what I wanted to do!!!
here is the webshotslink http://community.webshots.com/user/staci1075

Thanks for all the compliments!!!
Yes they are getting along very well. One of my best friends came over today and brought her 2 wild children and Kylie hid under the bed the whole time and for over an hour after ward!!! Shai got in trouble cause as one of the girls was running thru the house with Kylie Shai was nipping at the cat. Shai got in big trouble!!! Shai does great with kids, she was just excited.
Kylie does have the face of an angel, she is so sweet. She usually has to sleep with her paw on me or leaned up against me in some way. I will admit I am totally smitten with this cat!!! Smitten with the Kitten!!
I will have some more pics next week some time to add!!! Watch out Here I come!!! :D :D :D :D

Rottie
07-23-2001, 05:46 PM
Shai is gorgeous! I'm so glad I finally got to see her picture! :)

shais_mom
07-25-2001, 12:38 AM
I have added another roll of Shai and Kylie and our family and friends!! Love to hear what you think!!!

Daisy's Mom
07-25-2001, 12:45 AM
Shai and Kylie are gorgeous as always! Who is Josh? He is ADORABLE!

shais_mom
07-25-2001, 01:18 AM
Joshua and Jacob are my sister's boys. My beautiful nephews!!! My mom said Josh is as close to a curly haired little girl she is going to get and I said "You betcha!"
Thanks

wolflady
07-25-2001, 12:25 PM
shais mom, love it love it love it!! :)