PDA

View Full Version : My best friend.. (essay for contest..) opionions!

CamCamPup33
08-14-2003, 12:58 PM
Okay,
Me and Ashley (snowballpuppiedog) are best friends.. so we decided to enter a contest that with your best friend you enter an essay and then they call you if you win or whatever.. We go to california to walk on the hit series what i like about you and we get $1000.00 cash..!! :eek: to me thats alot.. lol Well here is my essay.. Tell me what you think about it okay? Is it to corny? Good? lol i dont know.. :)

DOWN THERE!!

My best friend Ashley and I have been best buds ever since the 4th grade. We have shared cries, laughs, tears and joy together. There isn't anything I wouldn't tell her. I trust her with everything and anything no matter what the subject. Although sometimes we have our little fights we end up friends in the next few minutes, but there is never a dull moment when you are with Ashley and I. We are always happy and whenever you think of Ashley you think of Amber.(me)we are always together, and so is our families. While Ashley and I are best friends, our moms are even best friends. And to make it even weirder we think our dads are too. In my eyes she is the best of any friend that I will during my life because I know she will be by my side through thick and through thin. Someone told me that during school you will have friends that come and go, but you will have one true friend who will stick by your side forever and I think I found my one.

Dogz
08-14-2003, 01:02 PM
That's really good! I like it.:) Good luck Amber and Ashley!:D

primabella
08-14-2003, 01:26 PM
That's cute. :D Maybe you should mention how she helps you through your problems and you guys understand eachother. If that's true. hehe. If you *really* want to win, maybe you could also mention why there is never a dull moment between you two. You know, elaborate your points a bit. I like it though. :D

I've known my best friend since grade one but we had a fight in grade 3. In grade 5 we were friends again and by grade 8 we were best friends. :D We've been through so much together and so many hilarious things have happened to us that we even thought about making a little book so we never forget them. (not an actual book, but you know...like to take note and stuff ;))

Okay I'll shut up now. Good luck! :D