PDA

View Full Version : smudge made me proud!

cali
08-14-2003, 12:35 AM
well ever since smudge was born he has been very timid and I have been working on him t get his confodence up, well tonite while at floor time he played with the toys a bit! and he popcorned and ran a little, before all he did was hide in a cornor and would litterally stay there for hours but he was playing! he picked up a little peice of dog toy, and he pushed a ball with his nose! and he has started playing with his cage toy too! I am one very proud piggie mom!it has taken him a long time to get this far!:D

tikeyas_mom
08-14-2003, 02:38 AM
I am guessing he is a guinea pig? anypics??

jenluckenbach
08-14-2003, 05:05 AM
Good for Smudge! But what is "Popcorned"?

cali
08-14-2003, 10:51 AM
yes smudge is a piggie, and popcorned is when a piggie runs and jumps in the air in a little twist, its what they do when they are happy! and atached is a pic.:)

jenluckenbach
08-14-2003, 02:47 PM
What a pretty piggie!

ChloeLove
08-14-2003, 02:58 PM
Aww! I love it when they popcorn, lol, it's so cute. When Dexter or Scooter popcorn, they have a hilarious squeak to go along with it. :D

apcrs5122
08-14-2003, 08:51 PM
What a cute piggie!!! I'm glad that Smudge finally got over some of the timidness!

its what they do when they are happy!

I'm just saying this, I'm not trying to be mean/rude or anything;)
But, popcorning isn't always when they are happy, with mine it's when they're upset, dissturbed or when something touches them when they don't know it's coming.

pssst, does Smudge just so happen to be a girl piggy?

cali
08-14-2003, 11:13 PM
they may jump when suprised or upset but that is not popcorning, popcorning is when they get really exited and run and leap with a twist alonge with a little happy wheek all at the same time:) and smudgie is a boy:p

wolfsoul
08-15-2003, 02:47 AM
Rats popcorn too. :) Icarus does it all the time.

Glad Smudge is more confident.