PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want to see pics of Sadie?

luckies4me
08-13-2003, 11:54 PM
I have some new pics of Sadie that I haven't posted yet. I thought I would cheer myself up and post them if anyone wants to see them? :)

I do have some good news though, about Pee Wee. Aly, remember him? He's the little Poodle I was taking care of every so often? Well good news! He's found a home! :D

Dans aunt was at work, and a lady came in to buy some things. At the checkout counter a little poodle popped out of her purse. Charmaine said how she had a little poodle that she needed to find a home for, and that everyone was trying to get her to take him to the pound, but she couldn't do that. Well it turns out the lady does poodle rescue! Charmaine got to go see her house, and her nice show quality poodles....they have won in AKC and everything. She said the house was immaculate and she knew right away that this lady was an answer to her prayer! :)

The only thing that makes me sad, is that I didn't get to say goodbye to him. I am sure this lady will find him a good home, but I mean I helped him get to this point by spending time with him etc. I thought she would have let me know. Oh well. As long as he is happy that is all that matters. What sucks is that I had taken a few pics of him with my old cam, and I erased them because I thought I would just be able to take more. I have now learned my lesson. I did keep one pic of him though. It's with him and Dylan, and it came ok for being taken inside. I will attach it. I just wanted to let everyone know the goodnews. That PeeWee has found a good home. :)

luckies4me
08-14-2003, 12:29 AM
Ok here are some Sadie pics. :)

This one was taken with my older crappy camera, and the ones after are new. ;)

Sadie and Dylan. Dylan is trying to feed her a rock. :o
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid74/p7129e1df7b94d6cd3c93181f5432de27/fb643b6d.jpg

Being cute, like always. :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid74/p8b30b588d819d10166ab65fbef798e2c/fb643b6a.jpg

Inside- Notice her tail, lol :p

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid74/p959ca15878cf18b4dc974d63d717aa91/fb643b66.jpg

robinh
08-14-2003, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the pictures. I never get tired of looking at other peoples furbabies.

I'm glad to hear about PeeWee! He looks cute and it's nice to hear that things worked out well.

Sadie is beautiful. Such a wonderful face. Dylan is a cutie too. Looks like they get along well.

ChloeLove
08-14-2003, 08:10 AM
Aww! I love the pictures!! I never ever can get tired of seeing fur-kids and this is no exception! :D

GSDgurl
08-14-2003, 08:35 AM
Aww....great pictures. Sadie is a cutie~!!

Thanx for sharing~!:D :D

luckies4me
08-14-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by robinh
Thanks for the pictures. I never get tired of looking at other peoples furbabies.

Sadie is beautiful. Such a wonderful face. Dylan is a cutie too. Looks like they get along well.

Dylan and Sadie get a long wonderfully! They love eachother. SHe's such a ham though lol, a major leftover food lover. hehe I am really suprised she doesn't weigh more, as she is so spoiled. :p I have a video of them together but I do not know how to post a video here. Does anyone want to help? I have some cute videos of all the pets, and I would love to show them off!

Thank you ChloeLove and GSDgurl, that is so nice. :)

tatsxxx11
08-14-2003, 11:25 AM
Hi Cass, I'm so happy to hear that Pee Wee found a home!:) What a cutie pie!! And Sadie is SUCH a beautiful girl! What a love! The pictures of her and Dylan are precious!!

ramanth
08-14-2003, 11:30 AM
Great news about PeeWee and Sadie is just a doll. :)

luckies4me
08-14-2003, 07:16 PM
OOh, Dans mom is going to be gone for the weekend so we get to watch Sadie! YAY! :D

I am going to try to convince Dan to let us take her for a walk....she hardly gets out. So hopefully, if I remember my camera, I'll have more Sadie pics tomorrow! :D

wolfsoul
08-14-2003, 10:34 PM
Sadie is really pretty. :) Is she a golden cross? She looks nothing like Timber lol..Most goldens or golden crosses remind me so much of her. :)

PS I've seen some pictures of you, and I have to say that Dylan looks alot like you. :)

luckies4me
08-15-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Sadie is really pretty. :) Is she a golden cross? She looks nothing like Timber lol..Most goldens or golden crosses remind me so much of her. :)

PS I've seen some pictures of you, and I have to say that Dylan looks alot like you. :)

She's a border collie/lab mix I think....no one really knows for sure as she came from the local shelter. She's an old girl too. She is around 14, but you would never guess. She looks to me to be around 6 the most. Their cat looks the same way. She is 18? and doesn't look it either. Just to clarify, this is Dans moms dog lol. :p

Really? Everyone thinks he looks like Dan. Thanks! :D

Toby's Mommy
08-18-2003, 12:48 PM
What a cutie!!:p Looks like Dylan and her get along well!!

luckies4me
08-19-2003, 12:01 PM
I have new pics of Sadie, and believe it or not, pics of my cat Tin Tin! :D We hardly get pics of him because he hates the camera.

So if my comp doesn't freeze again (we defragmented and I erased literally almost 1,000 pics) then new pics will be up today. I have tons of photos to share but we've been having so many new troubles with our pc lately. :rolleyes: It seems like it's running so much better now though, after the defragmentation and erasing all those pics.

We went to the waterfall yesterday and I have pics of that too! :)