PDA

View Full Version : The New Site Is Up!!

mysticdoberman
07-20-2001, 04:50 PM
I am posting the new web site created for my beautiful Dobes. Many of you had heard of my last site being disassembled due to harassment from a group that doen's like my white doberman Fancy. To all of you that waited for the new site, thanks for your patience. To anyone who hasn't seen it yet, ENJOY!! Make sure you check out the Photo Page, to see the newest residents at our house. Oh, and Nik is the cute red head on the photo page on the far left. He is so proud of Fancy and her babies, you would think he did all the work! Have a great time looking. Any questions, let me know! http://www.ashamandaskind.mygnome.com
Rebecca

Daisy's Mom
07-21-2001, 12:46 AM
The site looks great! Nik is so handsome, and he looks very proud! :) I am glad your site is back up. If anyone harassses you this time, you just tell me - 5 feet of pure female power - and my killer Basset Hound, Daisy, and we will take care of it for you! LOL ;)

zippy-kat
07-21-2001, 02:19 AM
What beauties! I love the pile o' puppies picture!! Congrats to Momma Fancy!

tatsxxx11
07-21-2001, 09:31 AM
I LOVED the site! What a beutiful family; human, furry, all sizes and BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL COLORS!!! Including WHITE!! Give those pups and puppies big kisses! Oh, I'm so jealous!!

And Bridget, as a fellow "5 footer," I'll join the "midget squad" and help you teach a thing or two to those white dobie meanines!LOL! More strength per pound in this body (with Star for backup!) :eek: than you might think! Especially when it comes to defending our furkids! :D

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

07-22-2001, 04:17 PM
What an amazing story. God Bless Fancy :)

You are truly blessed with beautiful kids and dobies. My mom has a dobie... He is my best buddy. He is a huge baby and has an amazing personality. I put up a few pics of him on a post a few days ago "Some Pics"

Congrats on the puppies. They must be sooo fun!