PDA

View Full Version : bad news about my bunbun

cali
08-13-2003, 07:56 PM
well I was going to get to choose my bun from prestos litter this week. but I just got bad news from the breeder, presto did not rais the litter succesfully, I am not suprised as this was her first litter and she is still young, but :( BUT the marmie finnigan litter IS still available, what happend was a bunch of the babys were showing really really good ear control and she needed to watch to see if she would keep any for her breeding program, so she took them off the site and watched and waited, but they are back up! and I really really like that ruby eyed white buck! and if my mom says ok I am reserving him!

I attached a pic he is the white one aint he cute???

wolfsoul
08-13-2003, 09:03 PM
Aww, he's cute. :) What are you going to name him?

CathyBogart
08-13-2003, 09:09 PM
Sorry the first one didn't work out, but it seems that it was for the best! He's GORGEOUS! Call him Blackie! :)

Aspen and Misty
08-13-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by WolfChan
Call him Blackie! :)

LOL

Adorable bunny!

Ash

Karen
08-13-2003, 10:33 PM
My first thought was "Ow Ow Ow! those poor little feet! I hope they have a non-wire portion of the cage to rest those tender toes on!" Other than that, they all are cute-as-can be - but your heart knows which is best for you! ;) Good luck, hope you get a bunny-bun soon! :)

cali
08-14-2003, 11:28 AM
aww man, I have to start looking elswhere for a bun, because of the reponces to my e-mails she was really rude, and my mom read them and she said just a few minuts ago I have to start looking elswhere :(

ChloeLove
08-15-2003, 09:43 AM
I'm sorry you have to look elswhere, he was a cutie. :( I hate rude people!! :mad: :rolleyes: