PDA

View Full Version : Creepy! Does this fit you??

ChloeLove
08-13-2003, 04:30 PM
Here, go to this website:
Name Analysis (http://www.kabalarians.com/)

Then on the left side, click on the third link down thats says 'free name analysis' and type your name in at the all the way bottom. :) It's almost totally me:

The name of Amanda has given you an appreciation for many beautiful and refined aspects of life--music and art, literature, drama--and the outdoors, where you find much peace and relaxation, but it creates a far too sensitive nature. You sense and feel much that you do not understand, and sometimes you are alarmed at your thoughts and wonder about their origin. You rarely experience the tranquility that comes with stability of thinking or emotional control. At times, you are very inspired, desiring to be with people and to entertain others as the "life of the party," while at other times you are aloof and choose to remove yourself entirely from association. You crave understanding and affection but your intensity of desire and your self-consciousness prevent you from finding the happiness you desire. You have suffered many disappointments and misunderstandings because of your inability to express your inner thoughts. You could experience sensitivity in the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs, causing tuberculosis, asthma, or depletion of your energies.

Aspen and Misty
08-13-2003, 04:46 PM
Mine is pretty much me.

Your first name of Ashley has given you a rather quiet, reserved, serious, studious nature. You have sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things of life, the beauties of nature, music, art, and literature. The people who mean the most to you are those who can offer you intellectual companionship. It is only when you are among those who understand your deeper nature that you can really be yourself. The experience of having your remarks taken lightly or belittled, particularly during the early years of your life, has caused you to keep your thoughts and feelings to yourself. You do not express yourself spontaneously when conversing with others; hence other people may often regard you as being aloof, and even unfriendly. Your difficulty in putting your deeper thoughts and feelings into words can lead to problems in more intimate associations. This name has caused you to live much within yourself. You are rather easily hurt or offended. At such times you can withdraw into a mood, and may not even speak to others. Aside from these points, this name contains many fine qualities. You are a thoughtful, analytical person, and you know your own mind, even though you may not speak it. You are very conscientious and competent in all that you do. You take seriously any responsibilities that you have--in the home, in the community, or at the job. Worry and mental depression could be problems in your life. Physically, any weaknesses in your health would centre in the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.

Ash

cocker_luva
08-13-2003, 05:04 PM
Your first name of Kari has made you a friendly, approachable, and generous person. Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be blunt and sarcastic. As you are naturally talkative, you find it easy to meet and make friends with many people. This name inclines you to be sympathetic and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate circumstances. You can be firm, positive, and independent in your own ideas and in reaching your own decisions, yet when it comes to taking action or following things through to completion, you often need encouragement. You respond quickly to kind words or any appreciation shown you. There are artistic, creative abilities in this name that you could express through music or singing, or, in a practical way, through sewing or interior decorating. You enjoy freedom from monotony and are stimulated by unexpected opportunities for meeting people, entertaining, or pursuing activities of a carefree nature. In your work, you find it difficult to be neat and orderly. You rarely plan things ahead of time, or follow a routine. Emotion and feeling, the desire to be carefree, friendly, and happy, are the driving forces in your being, rather than shrewdness, ambition, and material success. You could experience headaches, or problems with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses. Health weaknesses relative to the functioning of the liver could appear.

bluekat
08-13-2003, 06:37 PM
Yeah, its pretty much me, but I don't think the last sentence is true for me.
The name Tiffany creates a dual nature in that you can be very generous and understanding, but you can also be so candid in your expression that you create misunderstanding. You struggle with the requirement to soften your expression with tact and diplomacy and to consider the feelings of others. Difficulty in accepting advice or admitting that you may have made a mistake causes you to appear to be stubborn and set in your ways. Thus, you have too often created the wrong impression, and friendships have suffered. This name does offer creative talent where there is the opportunity for ingenuity and originality. You have a tendency, at times, to have too many ideas on the go, and thus your efforts are scattered and many things do not reach completion. You are inclined to do to excess the things you like to do. You have very intense feelings and find it difficult to maintain stability and happiness. If you allowed it, temper and self-pity could be problems. Tension could cause nervous disorders, or centre in the head bringing weaknesses in the eyes, ears, sinuses, or teeth.

zippy-kat
08-13-2003, 06:37 PM
Your first name of Tonya has made you happiest when you are expressing in some creative, artistic way, and not conforming to strict routine. In a large group of comparative strangers, you are quiet and rather shy, unable to express yourself, not really wanting to become involved in conversation. On the other hand, among friends with whom you feel at ease, you are expressive, witty, and quite charming. These contrasting natures make it difficult for people to understand you and can lead to friction in your personal life. You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed and self-pitying over any real or imagined slight. If you are not careful, people take advantage of your generous nature. You find the beauties of nature, fine music, art, and literature--all the deeper things of life--inspiring. The reserved, sensitive side of your nature brings aloneness and friction into your life, although you crave affection and understanding. You must guard against emotional excesses, which could result in depletion of energy, creating a desire for quick-energy foods. You could suffer through skin irritations, blood conditions, back trouble, and later, through arthritis. Heart, lung, or bronchial weaknesses could also result

Uabassoon
08-13-2003, 07:00 PM
Mine is pretty much like me, the only part that I think isn't me is where it says I don't know how to relax. If you saw me on the recliner in front of my tv you'd know that I am great at relaxing.

The name of Laura creates a very aggressive and independent nature, one with big ambitions, giving you original, progressive, large-scale ideas, salesmanship and promotional ability as well as the excellent business judgment which enables you to gain the financial accumulation to which you feel entitled. You have a versatile, restless nature, and could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks. You are seldom satisfied and are always seeking something new. However, you do not know the meaning of relaxation, for when supposedly resting, your mind is forever active, planning out some new project or seeking new ways to improve your present enterprise. You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself. Your intense, restless nature can bring on tension which affects the solar plexus and digestion, or the generative organs.

popcornbird
08-13-2003, 07:15 PM
Here's mine, but I'm not posting my name. :p It pretty much fits me though. :o

Your name of ****** makes you very idealistic and generous, with the strong desire to uplift humanity leading you into situations where you can express your desire to serve others. You want to assume responsibilities and to look after people; however, you can become too involved in other people's problems and tend to worry. Your name gives you a natural desire to express along artistic and musical lines. You desire a settled home and family life, and are expressive and attentive to your loved ones. You must be careful not to become possessive and jealous of those close to you, however, as you could attract losses and unfortunate experiences. If you attach an ideal of service to your life, you could find great happiness and could express a very beautiful, happy, responsible, artistic, and generous nature. The weakness of your name is in worry, which in turn affects the nervous system, creating a tendency to be highly strung or over-sensitive to the thoughts of others.

primabella
08-13-2003, 07:17 PM
Aww PCB! :p Hehe

Mine is pretty much me I think. In total, it's saying I'm sociable but a bit stubborn. Hehe Oh well ;)

The name of Liana creates a friendly, sociable, charming nature, but causes you to be too easily influenced by others. While you find it easy to meet and mix, and can appear agreeable and compromising in conversation, you can become dogmatic and forceful if pressed too far. Others learn that you cannot be told what to do and you seldom change your mind once it is made up. You prefer situations that allow a degree of independence, but are reluctant to take on a demanding work-load or responsibility. In a position dealing with the public, you could do well because of your friendly personality, interest in people, and desire to please. When asked, you are able to give others good advice that you would probably not follow yourself, but must guard against being too opinionated in controversial matters. The physical weaknesses due to this name centre in the fluids of the body and the senses of the head, causing headaches, eye, teeth, or severe sinus conditions; also, kidney or bladder weaknesses.

I Love Brian, Forever <3
08-13-2003, 07:35 PM
It's me, for the most part.

Your first name of Brandi has made you a friendly, approachable, and generous person. Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be blunt and sarcastic. As you are naturally talkative, you find it easy to meet and make friends with many people. This name inclines you to be sympathetic and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate circumstances. You can be firm, positive, and independent in your own ideas and in reaching your own decisions, yet when it comes to taking action or following things through to completion, you often need encouragement. You respond quickly to kind words or any appreciation shown you. There are artistic, creative abilities in this name that you could express through music or singing, or, in a practical way, through sewing or interior decorating. You enjoy freedom from monotony and are stimulated by unexpected opportunities for meeting people, entertaining, or pursuing activities of a carefree nature. In your work, you find it difficult to be neat and orderly. You rarely plan things ahead of time, or follow a routine. Emotion and feeling, the desire to be carefree, friendly, and happy, are the driving forces in your being, rather than shrewdness, ambition, and material success. You could experience headaches, or problems with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses. Health weaknesses relative to the functioning of the liver could appear.

GSDgurl
08-13-2003, 08:43 PM
It sounds pretty much like me. I just don't think the last part is me....I don't really get it:confused:

Your name of Casey gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake. You are self-sufficient and capable, and have an interest in positions of leadership and responsibility. You are competent in directing the efforts of others, as you have good business judgment and the natural understanding of people. Very likely you have assumed much responsibility early in life and are often required to make major decisions. You appreciate settled, accumulative conditions, and a high standard of living. You have a strong, determined nature and tend to dominate others, and to interfere, at times, in your desire to be helpful. This name gives you many good characteristics, but it is too strong, creating a materialistic nature and bringing out a forceful, demanding quality. The heavy responsibility your name creates can result in a worrying, intense nature. It spoils the development and expression of your warmer, more feminine attributes. It causes tension and allied problems in the female organs.

RubyMutt
08-13-2003, 08:51 PM
The name of Lindsey creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words. You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature. Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word. You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest. However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks. You enjoy the out-of-doors and find your greatest peace and relaxation from the beauty and harmony of nature. You prefer to limit your friendships and associations to those who share your interests and appreciate your quiet, refined ways. Others often find it difficult to understand you. Your feelings tend to build up within you and, if you cannot release them through a creative, constructive channel, you could suffer with frustration, moods, and much inner turmoil. This name causes tension in the region of the solar plexus, as well as the heart and lungs. Health problems would centre in those areas of the body.

:eek: Much of that is very true about me! :)

wolfsoul
08-13-2003, 08:56 PM
I've done this test before! It is alot like me! :) I don't know about the health part though lol.

Your first name of Jordan has created a deep, sensitive, refined nature with an intelligent mind. As you are particularly clever along business lines, and have mathematical ability and a keen appreciation of material values, you are inclined towards the business world. You would do well in a managerial position, as you have executive ability and a poised manner able to take charge and see that procedures are followed. You appreciate the finer things of life and look for quality in your material possessions. Your sensitivity and rather reserved manner make it very difficult for people really to know you. It is by actions rather than words that you show your regard for others. Your reticence has caused you to suffer aloneness and to live much within your own thoughts. You love to read, and are touched very deeply by the beauties of nature. Physically you suffer through tension in the generative organs which could cause female disorders. There is also an over-sensitivity in the heart, lungs, and bronchial organs which could lead to related health weaknesses.

babolaypo65
08-13-2003, 09:12 PM
Interesting....

The name of ****** has given you an appreciation for many beautiful and refined aspects of life--music and art, literature, drama--and the outdoors, where you find much peace and relaxation, but it creates a far too sensitive nature. You sense and feel much that you do not understand, and sometimes you are alarmed at your thoughts and wonder about their origin. You rarely experience the tranquility that comes with stability of thinking or emotional control. At times, you are very inspired, desiring to be with people and to entertain others as the "life of the party," while at other times you are aloof and choose to remove yourself entirely from association. You crave understanding and affection but your intensity of desire and your self-consciousness prevent you from finding the happiness you desire. You have suffered many disappointments and misunderstandings because of your inability to express your inner thoughts. You could experience sensitivity in the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs, causing tuberculosis, asthma, or depletion of your energies.

RockyRoad
08-13-2003, 09:13 PM
Yeah, this fits me pretty well. :)

Your name Brittany has given you tenacity of purpose and has made you extremely independent. Whatever you undertake, you approach from your own point of view, and others either have to conform to your ideas or go their own way and leave you to work things out for yourself. You are so narrowly focused in your pursuits that you frequently overlook the little personal considerations and attentions that create a bond of understanding and sense of companionship. Thus it is difficult for you to merge your efforts harmoniously with others. In the home, you can inadvertently be offhand and abrupt when you would really like to show your affection. In circumstances that require a little finesse, you find that you are inclined to be too direct and straight to the point and suffer frustration in your personal relationships as a result. Tension could affect the eyes, ears, teeth, or sinuses. Frequent head colds or severe headaches are potential problems.

carole
08-13-2003, 09:21 PM
I have just read mine, what a laugh, it is the exact opposite of me, Say's I like lots of people around me, sing and dance etc, well I do like the later, but only on my own , I am much more reserved than that, and donot like crowds, very private person.

cloverfdx
08-14-2003, 07:15 AM
Your first name of Rhiannon has made you happiest when you are expressing in some creative, artistic way, and not conforming to strict routine. In a large group of comparative strangers, you are quiet and rather shy, unable to express yourself, not really wanting to become involved in conversation. On the other hand, among friends with whom you feel at ease, you are expressive, witty, and quite charming. These contrasting natures make it difficult for people to understand you and can lead to friction in your personal life. You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed and self-pitying over any real or imagined slight. If you are not careful, people take advantage of your generous nature. You find the beauties of nature, fine music, art, and literature--all the deeper things of life--inspiring. The reserved, sensitive side of your nature brings aloneness and friction into your life, although you crave affection and understanding. You must guard against emotional excesses, which could result in depletion of energy, creating a desire for quick-energy foods. You could suffer through skin irritations, blood conditions, back trouble, and later, through arthritis. Heart, lung, or bronchial weaknesses could also result

yeah pretty much spot on, though i dont wallow in self pity ;)

puppygrrl4eva7
08-14-2003, 07:36 AM
Your name of Baylee creates an intense desire for association with people and new experiences, many of which have been rather bitter. This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature, but one that is unstable emotionally. You desire change and travel and would enjoy opportunities that allowed you to be creative and to act independently, rather than to conform to system and routine. However, this name does not allow you to complete your undertakings, as farther fields always look greener. Although you may appear confident and positive, you actually lack confidence and feel self-conscious at times. This name spoils patience and depth of thought, and weakens your stand in matters of principle. You are too open to suggestion, and thus you could become involved in detrimental associations which could lead you into by-paths of thrill-seeking or emotional indulgence. Any weakness in your health would appear in the fluid functions as kidney, bladder, or circulatory problems. or in a sensitivity affecting your stomach.
Wow that fits me pretty well!!:D especially that part at the bottom

Any weakness in your health would appear in the fluid functions as kidney, bladder, or circulatory problems. or in a sensitivity affecting your stomach.
I had a bladder infection in January. :rolleyes: ;) lol I don't mean to gross you guys out but it's true:rolleyes:

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-14-2003, 08:14 AM
Your first name of Sara has given you a quick-minded, sensitive nature. It gives you a creative ability in art, music, singing, or fancywork and an appreciation for refined surroundings. Your sociable nature expresses affection, kindness, and thoughtfulness to the extent that it is difficult for you not to be affected by others and governed by your emotions, rather than by logic and reason. As you respond to love and encouragement from others, your romantic and dreamy nature can easily lead you into love affairs. Your desire for peace at any price can result in going out of your way to avoid arguments and confrontation or hurting the feelings of others. Also, budgeting can be a problem as you enjoy spending money and can easily ignore being practical. Any health weaknesses would show in skin conditions, and also fluid problems affecting the glandular system and kidneys.
It is pretty much accurate... EXCEPT (your romantic and dreamy nature can easily lead you into love affairs. ) NOT ME AT ALL!!! I am not all that romantic... and NOT DREAMY!!!.... AND NO LOVE AFFAIRS!!!:p

ramanth
08-14-2003, 08:29 AM
I don't think it describes me.... except for the creative nature part.

The name Kimberly gives you a strongly independent and highly creative nature, with drive and ambition to have experiences and accomplish things out of the ordinary. You can work intently at whatever is new and holds your interest at the moment, but your interest wanes quickly when drudgery and monotony set in. Obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and even rebellious. You can then become intolerant of others, and caustic and belittling in your expression, thereby imposing stress on your personal relationships. Although you have a clever, quick, capable mind, your progress in life is restricted by instability in your affairs and misunderstandings with people. Your impulsive nature can lead to actions which you later regret taking, or to accidents. Relaxation is elusive, and depletion due to nervous tension can develop to the point where you become subject to moods of depression and morbid thoughts. Nervous tension centres in the solar plexus, with nervous indigestion and stomach ulcers a possible result.

cali
08-14-2003, 11:07 AM
WRONG! this is a total oposite of me, I HATE having to assosait with other people(other then on the net) and I hate new experiences, I am VERY shy, a slow thinker, not exactly creative, and certainly NOT versitile, and I am stable emotionally, I hate change ind travel, and I most certainanly do NOT apear confifent and im not. and I am not TOO open to suggestion. I do have stomic problems but that is hereditary, my mom had the same problem so did her mom and her mom etc...:eek:

Your name of Shayna creates an intense desire for association with people and new experiences, many of which have been rather bitter. This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature, but one that is unstable emotionally. You desire change and travel and would enjoy opportunities that allowed you to be creative and to act independently, rather than to conform to system and routine. However, this name does not allow you to complete your undertakings, as farther fields always look greener. Although you may appear confident and positive, you actually lack confidence and feel self-conscious at times. This name spoils patience and depth of thought, and weakens your stand in matters of principle. You are too open to suggestion, and thus you could become involved in detrimental associations which could lead you into by-paths of thrill-seeking or emotional indulgence. Any weakness in your health would appear in the fluid functions as kidney, bladder, or circulatory problems. or in a sensitivity affecting your stomach.

slleipnir
08-14-2003, 11:21 AM
I've done it before..

Your name of Audrey creates a passive, friendly, easy-going nature, but your desire for sociability and the pleasant things in life makes you too easily influenced through your associations. You are too generous and if appealed to will give all you have because you find it difficult to say "no" and mean it. You do not like to create tension or friction and will try various means to avoid such situations. You are very idealistic. You have imagination and many ideas but lack the ambition and drive necessary to accomplish your undertakings. Many times you dream about the things you desire in life, but when it comes down to putting forth the necessary effort and accomplishing your goals, you do not have the strength and initiative. This name does not allow you the system and order your life requires to run in a smooth, efficient way, and if possible you will avoid having to make decisions because you feel much more secure when you can lean on others. Many times you make promises you do not keep, although your intentions are always good. Any weakness in your health would cause you to suffer through either kidney trouble, female problems, or varicose veins. Due to a sensitivity in your nervous system, you could experience nervous disorders.

It kinda describes me..I don't think im easily influenced though..but I do find it hard to say no..:x
As for promices, I don't make them, and if I do, I will keep it..thats not true up there.

Other then that it seems pretty true..

cali
08-14-2003, 11:25 AM
ROFLMAO ok this is my brothers, and is way out to lunch! "stable settled conditions" lol, as if! his favorit thing to do is travel, and he planes to live in a van just traveling and taking odd jobs alonge the way! he has like no possessions and does not want any. he has NO weakness in health that kid had perfect attentence since he started school, and almost never been sick a day in his life. he is not the least bit business minded. oh and he has the STRONGEST eyes in the family.:eek:

Your first name of Daly creates a serious, thoughtful nature, shrewd, efficient, and business-minded. You are one to make your own decisions, and not be influenced by others. You desire independence and freedom from the authority and interference of others. You are not overly ambitious, preferring instead just to seek stable, settled conditions which are adequate to meet your responsibilities. In your personal relations with others, you are inclined to be rather serious, and not to see the humour others see, or to respond spontaneously. Your positive manner and outlook can make others feel that you are imposing your will on them and even interfering in their affairs. Weaknesses in your health caused by the influence of this name centre in the head. Head colds, sinus conditions, hay-fever, and weak eyes are relative conditions. Also, your tendency to worry can lead to insomnia and other overwrought conditions

GoldenRetrLuver
08-14-2003, 07:37 PM
The first name of Julianne gives you a dynamic and highly strung nature. You have a humanitarian and principled side to your character and will go out of your way to help someone if you feel there is injustice or unfairness. You often become involved in situations without any thought of the consequences. You are basically seeking truth in life and have a very analytical and questioning mind. Being perceptive and intuitive, you often respond to your hunches, which can lead you into bitter experiences. You love change, travel, and new opportunities and dislike monotonous detail. Though you show enthusiasm over a new-found interest, you seldom finish the things you start. If you are repressed or restricted in any way, you become frustrated, moody, and depressed. You often speak directly and can be cutting and sarcastic. You experience many disappointments with people, for you trust others and take them at their word, only to be let down. In time, you could become cynical and extremely critical towards people. Your driving, seeking nature and intensity of feelings could cause you to experience nervous breakdowns, nervous problems, fits, goitre, or a weak and sensitive solar plexus. An impulsiveness could cause you to be accident prone.

Wow...that is me. :eek: I'm not sure about the last part though...lol

Cataholic
08-14-2003, 08:39 PM
The name of Johanna has given you a strong desire for a high standard of living, and also, high credit card bills. From a very early age, you were alot smarter than others, I mean, alot smarter and your ambitions have been directed toward the accumulation of material wealth and cats. However, you have a generous side to your nature as well, and like to share what you have with others, particularly, your germs. You like to make other people sick. You have an empathy for the problems of others, particularly on social or economic issues, and you would gain satisfaction doing work of a humanitarian nature. You also have a tendancy to be satisfied sitting in front of a television for hours at a time. You have a clever mind, and as said earlier, you are so dern smart, and must have an interest outside the home to be happy. Too bad you don't have more of an interest in your home, as your rugs need to be vacuumed, as well as your bathroom cleaned. Because of your interest in business and the (love) affairs of the world, your neighbors and coworkers, you find it easy to converse with all types of people, usually showing them early on how great you are. They love you for this trait. There is a tendency for you to possess and control those closest to you, and President Bush has been very resistant, and, as a result, you would suffer with shattered ideals and losses in the affections. Your feelings are very strong, as are your muscles, and you have difficulty in controlling your temper, and your drinking. You must fight to overcome an inclination to indulge in the pleasures of life. The best way to do this is to acquire many, many cats. You appreciate good food, good fun, good times (wait, are you a restaurant ad?) and may even be considered a connoisseur of fine foods, as well as men. This name creates a weakness in the female organs of the body. (What?) You could also suffer with nervous disorders or goitre, and a strange sense of humor. Most of all, you are loved by the world at large. Now, wake up from your dreams!

popcornbird
08-14-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
The name of Johanna has given you a strong desire for a high standard of living, and also, high credit card bills. From a very early age, you were alot smarter than others, I mean, alot smarter and your ambitions have been directed toward the accumulation of material wealth and cats. However, you have a generous side to your nature as well, and like to share what you have with others, particularly, your germs. You like to make other people sick. You have an empathy for the problems of others, particularly on social or economic issues, and you would gain satisfaction doing work of a humanitarian nature. You also have a tendancy to be satisfied sitting in front of a television for hours at a time. You have a clever mind, and as said earlier, you are so dern smart, and must have an interest outside the home to be happy. Too bad you don't have more of an interest in your home, as your rugs need to be vacuumed, as well as your bathroom cleaned. Because of your interest in business and the (love) affairs of the world, your neighbors and coworkers, you find it easy to converse with all types of people, usually showing them early on how great you are. They love you for this trait. There is a tendency for you to possess and control those closest to you, and President Bush has been very resistant, and, as a result, you would suffer with shattered ideals and losses in the affections. Your feelings are very strong, as are your muscles, and you have difficulty in controlling your temper, and your drinking. You must fight to overcome an inclination to indulge in the pleasures of life. The best way to do this is to acquire many, many cats. You appreciate good food, good fun, good times (wait, are you a restaurant ad?) and may even be considered a connoisseur of fine foods, as well as men. This name creates a weakness in the female organs of the body. (What?) You could also suffer with nervous disorders or goitre, and a strange sense of humor. Most of all, you are loved by the world at large. Now, wake up from your dreams!

What a personality! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Teehee :D :D

babolaypo65
08-14-2003, 08:46 PM
LOL. Yours made my day!
Good work.

Originally posted by Cataholic

Cataholic
08-14-2003, 08:49 PM
I was crying....then, I had to go back and clean it up to make it 'family friendly'. HE HE HE HE...

tikeyas_mom
08-14-2003, 09:14 PM
it says my name doesnt exist :rolleyes: