PDA

View Full Version : Wallowing in self pity...

ILoveReptiles
08-13-2003, 03:40 PM
Ugh... Somebody shoot me and put me out of my misery. I'm only 29 and I already have so many aches and pains I may as well be 60.

My shoulder hurts so badly today I can't turn my head without crying out in pain, my ankle hurt last night, my back is a mess, I feel like crapola, and I'm so tired I just want to fall asleep at my desk.

Please get me through till Saturday... I can't wait till I'm at the beach for my vacation next week...

*sigh* *whine* It hurts... *WHINE*

:(

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-13-2003, 03:46 PM
:( Sorry you feel so crappy. Maybe take a niceeee longggg bubble bath... or get a massage from someone. :( Sorry.

Aspen and Misty
08-13-2003, 03:48 PM
LOL You sound like me!

Last time we drove down to South Carolina all 150 pounds of Guy smacked me when my sister slammed on the brakes to avoid hitting a car. Ever since I've had sever (SP) back and neck pain, it sucks. My knee also acts up because I was only useing my one leg to hold up my weight plus Guys (other leg was warpepd up in vital air cords leading to the fish's only supply of air).

I feel your pain. I to am going to the beach, this Friday to though which is awesome. Hee hee!

Everytime you start to be in pain think of sitting on the beach with a glass of lemonade and an umbrella in the glass.

Ash

Kfamr
08-13-2003, 03:50 PM
I'm just as bad and I'm 15! :p

micki76
08-13-2003, 03:55 PM
And it only gets worse!

ILoveReptiles
08-13-2003, 03:57 PM
As of Saturday I'll be relaxing in the pink sand beaches of Barbados all next week... And I'll have servants bringing me blue hawaiians and mai tai's on the beach.

so I guess I'll just think of that to get me through.

kingrattus
08-13-2003, 07:35 PM
You'll live :)

I was 13 7 went though hell for 4 years of none stop pain. The pain got so bad & couldn't walk for days, & I would cry & cry & cry all day long. My knee' weren't growing properly & cause all kinds of problems, I still walk funny. My knee caps r up so high they don't protect nerves from getting pinched & or stuck between the 2 leg bones. I'm now 21 & I only get leg pains about 5 times a year or less. I was very athletic & active before all this crap happened. I had been sent to tones of hospitals to try diff things & meds. they finally found one that worked great & now I'm still building up muscles in my legs so they will stop hurting in the cold. but since I was n super strong pain killers for 3 years, I'm very sensitive. u poke me & it really hurts. My nerves r all messed up, but I'm working on that by fighting in hopes I'll get use to basic pain again.

babolaypo65
08-13-2003, 11:11 PM
Get a massage. I have them quite often. They really help.