PDA

View Full Version : :: Very Angry::

Kfamr
08-13-2003, 01:57 PM
Another school babble... exit if you couldn't give a rat's behind.

Today my friend Preston got sent home from school. Why? Who knows! The teacher gave him no explanation at all. Preston is the kind of kid who you was label (:rolleyes: ) as a "Goth". He's the "type of kid who listens to Marilyn Manson and so on." So many people judge him as to be some sort of Devil worshipper just because of how he dresses ( a VERY unique style, he designs all of his clothing), the music he listens to, and his hair styles.

Today he had his hair in a tri-hawk. He has maybe 5-8 inch long hair.

Ok, that's just one babble.

The other is that this one kid named Dean is so ignorant and racist. He was talking about how Blacks (he used the HORRIBLE N-word to refer to them) can walk around with their pants down to their knees yet Preston can't have his hair how he wants it. He constantly went on and on... Repeating the n-word over and over.

Then, During lunch a group of black guys were walking towards the "group" Dean and I hang out with (most of them don't even like Dean!) Dean goes "Here come a bunch of N*****s" :mad:

I swear, If I weren't to get in trouble I would have knocked the living day lights out of the moron. It makes me so angry that he can be so racist like that. I've had arguments with him since last year over it, he's also called me a "wigger" a few times because I have Black friends and I listen to some Rap music. He was supposed to graduate last year. Everytime we get into an argument he ends up shutting up because he has nothing to cover his useless racist comments and why he says them.

Ok, sorry for going on and on, I had to get it out somehow. You can just ignore me. :)

Aspen and Misty
08-13-2003, 02:02 PM
Thats one thing I like about where I live. Almost no one is racist. Eveybody treats everyone equal. Like in our school some of our popular people are White and some are black. It's really kool.

Sorry to hear about your friend. That sucks that he is racist!

Ash

Kfamr
08-13-2003, 02:02 PM
I wouldn't call him my "friend". :p

cocker_luva
08-13-2003, 02:04 PM
no, i will not ignore you!!! that Dean is just a dick. i hate rascist people sooo much, i have some black family and i don't take rascism litely! :mad: :mad: :mad:

also i feel bad for your friend Preston. :( that is soo stupid. some teachers, schools, etc. can be extremely stupid, ignorant and impatient. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kfamr
08-13-2003, 02:07 PM
I hate any kind of Racism. It's just so dumb. :(

primabella
08-13-2003, 02:36 PM
Preston gets sent home for being himself and minding his own business and Dean gets to stay at school with no punishment for being a total @$$hole?? :mad:

A friend of mine is from Pakistan and this guy in my class was saying some mean things about the Muslim religion. She got so mad she got up during class and started telling him off. She told him straight out how rude and ignorant he was being and if he really wanted to say those things to at least not say them in front of her. That shut him up! :D

NoahsMommy
08-13-2003, 03:18 PM
Dean wont go far with that attitude. The fact that he hasn't graduated may show why he has such an uneducated opinion....that's bascially what racism is, misguided, uneducated opinions. :(

I'm glad YOU stick up for those he makes fun of. As long as there are people like you, people like him will have a much harder time being so stupid...

bluekat
08-13-2003, 06:31 PM
omg....I just can't stand racist people:mad: I always get really mad at racists, and feel like killing them:mad:

Sorry to hear about Preston, teachers are like that sometimes. They have their own reasons for doing what they do, and don't tell you why and stuff. My teachers are sometimes like that too. There were a lot of times when I get really mad at one of my teachers.:mad: