PDA

View Full Version : Here is the Tucker Man

kimlovescats
08-13-2003, 07:01 AM
http://mystorage.homestead.com/ChinnyPose.jpg

http://mystorage.homestead.com/ChairBoy.jpg http://mystorage.homestead.com/8.12.03Tucker.jpg

I call this one "Pencil Me In!" :D
http://mystorage.homestead.com/PencilMeIn.jpg

HayleyRosie
08-13-2003, 08:06 AM
Tucker is very handsome. I love the little black spot on his nose.

Mandy wants me to tell you she is in love with Tucker! These pictures captured her heart.

Barbara
08-13-2003, 08:10 AM
Fluffy, curious and able to do the crossowrds all by yourself -what an amazing kitty you are, Tucker:D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-13-2003, 10:59 AM
Tucker is such a cutie! And he wants to make sure you don't forget to schedule time to give him attention. :D

Is his leg bare underneath? Is he still licking himself clean like Peanut was doing? His coat looks good otherwise, so hopefully he's getting better about it. :)

cubby31682
08-13-2003, 11:09 AM
Cubby has the same half black chin. How cute!
Katie

ChrisH
08-14-2003, 05:41 AM
Tucker is so adorable, he has such a lovely expressive face. :)

Lerah021399
08-14-2003, 06:42 AM
Tucker, You are so handsome!!! I've fallen in love...Can I take you home with me?!?!?!;)

catmandu
08-14-2003, 09:48 AM
Another Fantastic Tuxedo Cat! And a great looking , well cared for Tuxedo Cat! Love from us all!

jazzcat
08-14-2003, 09:50 AM
What a cutie and that fluffy black tail is gorgeous!

krazyaboutkatz
08-14-2003, 08:05 PM
Tucker sure is a very handsome cat with a lovely expressive face too. :)

Steffi N
08-14-2003, 09:43 PM
Here's looking at you, Tucker. :)

kimlovescats
08-14-2003, 10:48 PM
YES, T&P's mom... Tucker is an OBSESSIVE groomer!!! :rolleyes: Although his sides are slowly growing back in ... he is still cleaning incessantly ... and now like you saw, the backs of his legs are nearly bare! I was afraid he might have the ringworm, but there is no irriation or crusting.... just soft, pink bare , and VERY CLEAN skin underneath! :D

Fluffy'sMom
08-14-2003, 10:52 PM
Very cute! :)

jenluckenbach
08-15-2003, 05:09 AM
Always love to see that Tucker!

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-15-2003, 07:49 AM
Tucker you are such a handsome guy! I love looking at your pics, and you look so soft and cuddly - I could just snuggle you all day:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-15-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
... and now like you saw, the backs of his legs are nearly bare!

That's the same place Peanut does it. One leg more than the other. But when both legs were bare and she started on her tummy, that's when I took her to the vet. Now she gets 1/2 of a Prednisolone a day and it's better. Her legs were all grown back in, but I've noticed in the last few days that the one is getting thinner again - not bare......yet. :rolleyes: And her tummy is growing in, but I think she's still licking it because it's not growing in nearly as fast I thought it would. The spot has gotten smaller though, so there's progress there too.

Not that you need another cat to give pills to everyday.. but maybe Tucker would benefit from the prednisolone? The vet says Peanut has allergies and the pred. helps that.

Anyway, just a thought. Give that cutie pie Tucker Man a big smoochie from me please. :D

kimlovescats
08-15-2003, 10:03 PM
Did Peanut have any signs of irritation... like redness, scratches, etc? Because I have looked closely at all of Tucker's thinning spots, and can't see anything. Also, I never really see him scratching these places, only licking! :confused:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-19-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Did Peanut have any signs of irritation... like redness, scratches, etc? Because I have looked closely at all of Tucker's thinning spots, and can't see anything. Also, I never really see him scratching these places, only licking! :confused:

No, nothing at all, just bare, pink skin. And I also never saw her scratching, and very rarely do I see her licking also, so she obviously does the damage when I'm not home....hmmm....maybe she misses her mommy...never thought of that one....anyway, no I never see Peanut scratch. Every now and then I'll notice her with her front leg up, as if she had been licking on it, but then I tell her to stop and she puts it down. The few times I've actually seen her, it's more of a licking/biting combination. And I've seen her lick her front leg, but have never seen her lick her tummy, and that was a biiiig spot, and completely bare too. :rolleyes: