PDA

View Full Version : Timmy has something to say.........

kimlovescats
08-13-2003, 06:23 AM
OK, so maybe I brought the wingworm wiff me when I came ... but it wasn't on purrpose!!!

http://mystorage.homestead.com/TalkinTim.jpg

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-13-2003, 06:27 AM
I'm sure you will be forgiven - it WAS just a little accident!

I am looking forward to seeing you grow into year ears Timmy! You are SUCH a little darling!

sasvermont
08-13-2003, 06:27 AM
Timmy, relax, we all still love you. Sometimes things happen that you have NO control of and this is one of those times.

Your meowmie has learned ANOTHER lesson and the next time a little furry guy or gal arrives at her house, she will be ever so careful to inspect every inch of fur ... but even that is not a guarantee.

Kim, you are the best!

Love,
From all the cats in the world!

HayleyRosie
08-13-2003, 06:30 AM
That picture is absolutely adorable. I'm sure you will be forgiven. We all know you didn't mean to bring that with you.

sasvermont
08-13-2003, 06:38 AM
Hope this helps!

http://www.showcatsonline.com/program_and_ringworm.htm

IttyBittyKitty
08-13-2003, 06:42 AM
You are too cute! We could do nothing but forgive you!!

Lerah021399
08-13-2003, 06:45 AM
Oh, sweetie pie, It's okay. It was an accident, I'm sure of it. How can we not forgive you?!?!?!

kimlovescats
08-13-2003, 06:54 AM
Thanks Sas! (Just when I bought the expensive Revolution that was supposed to be a "cure-all" with the ear mites included!) LOL
:rolleyes:

Barbara
08-13-2003, 06:57 AM
Timmy -this one entirely was not your fault.

However I would have no other solution than to forgive you even if it had been your fault:D :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-13-2003, 10:28 AM
Yes, Timmy, we know you didn't do it on purpose. You're much to sweet to do something like that on purpose. And your mommy took you in because you were sickly, she just didn't know the extent of it at the time. But I'm sure you'll get all better now, along with the others, because your mommy is the bestest mommy in the world, and really knows how to take care of sick little kitties like you.

What a cutie pie. :D

catlover4ever
08-13-2003, 10:34 AM
Oh, Timmy, you are so forgiven. It could have happened to anyone of us.

Oh, who could resist that face, he is sooooo adorable. He is going to be a heart-breaker when he gets older.;)

bisi.cat
08-13-2003, 10:39 AM
Aaaawww, Timmy, don't worry...who could be angry with such a cute little cat like you!?

At least your problem can be treated...just go and be a good boy taking your medicine!!!:)

jazzcat
08-13-2003, 10:46 AM
OH, who could be mad at that cute little guy.

I had little Jazz tell my husband the same thing when she brought ringworm in the house from the shelter and he ended up with it on his forehead. She meowed and rolled over on her back and put her paws up towards him and he forgave her immediately.

You'll get through this Kim, you may be totally exhausted by the times it's over but you will get through it.

K & L
08-13-2003, 12:05 PM
You're in good hands now Timmy! If you had been in the first place, you wouldn't have that nasty ole ringworm.

2kitties
08-13-2003, 04:00 PM
oh , timmy, this is no problem! Your mommy knows just what to do to make you feel better. And you're way to sweet and handsome for anyone to ever be angry at you.:)

krazyaboutkatz
08-13-2003, 04:22 PM
Of course we forgive you Timmy. Who can resist a cutie pie like you. :D Now be a good little boy and take your meds so you can get all better.

jenluckenbach
08-13-2003, 05:35 PM
It is OK Timmy, no one could ever stop loving such a sweetie for such a small problem. It will all be OK!:D

Steffi N
08-13-2003, 06:46 PM
Oh, Timmy, how could anybody be mad at you, you cutie :) Hope the ringworm goes away soon. Hang in their Kim.

PS, I did laugh at the poopy kitties story. :D