PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God!!!

cocker_luva
08-12-2003, 10:45 PM
my neighbor was just in this huge, tragic accident this morning! :eek: it was about 6 or 7 in the morning when it happened, she was driving in the next town on a 50mph highway in her Dodge Ram. i don't remember what happened but another car, a mid-sized, swerved left right into her lane. her truck hit the car, drove OVER it, and then flipped over a couple times. when she drove over the car, it ripped off the top of the mid-sized (and decapitated a man in the process :eek: :( .) my neighbor is fine, just a nasty gash in her leg. she was in the hospital for a few hours today. but unfortunatly 2 of the men in the other car were killed and the male driver is in critical condition in the hospital! :( the doctors don't think he'll make it through the night. :(

*my neighbor is an emotional mess!!! :(

Aspen and Misty
08-12-2003, 11:14 PM
Kepping your friends in my thoughts and prayers!

Ashley

I Love Brian, Forever <3
08-12-2003, 11:18 PM
That's terrible. :( They will definitely be in my thoughts.

kingrattus
08-12-2003, 11:27 PM
I don't have a heart for stupid drivers (the mid-sized car), but I have tones of heart for the innocent victims like ur neighbour. I hope ur neighbour feels better soon, they shouldn't have told her about his head being removed, I'm sure that'll make everything worse for her. Poor neighbour

Just another reason why I want a truck.

ChloeLove
08-13-2003, 09:37 AM
That is so sad...it must be so hard for your neighbor! She will be in my thoughts. :(

cocker_luva
08-13-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by kingrattus
they shouldn't have told her about his head being removed, I'm sure that'll make everything worse for her.

we didn't tell her, but you're right it would have been worse. also i don't think that they (doctors and especially her friends and family) would let her see the dead men. :(

*here a pic of my neighbor, sitting in the truck.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid74/pb6de76d30beb269e6b5b7088cd7a5adb/fb65b60a.jpg.thumb.jpg

HoRsELUvR
08-13-2003, 12:07 PM
that is so sad and scary.im so sorry:( at least your neighbor is ok,but that is very sad.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-13-2003, 12:18 PM
Even when someone isn't killed car accidents can be emotional messes. :( I'm glad your neighbor is ok, but I'm sorry the others had to die. One thing she should definitely do is accept any/all counseling they provide for her, and they don't bring it up, she should ask for it. And do it now, while the insurance should still cover it. Trust me, it will make a big difference in her long term emotional well-being.

cocker_luva
08-13-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Even when someone isn't killed car accidents can be emotional messes.

yea, but she takes responsibility for the fatalities. :( the accident wasn't even her fault. :mad:

primabella
08-13-2003, 02:38 PM
OMG how terrible! :(

cocker_luva
08-13-2003, 05:07 PM
i know!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: