PDA

View Full Version : Luna and Lily playing together now

Kirsten
08-12-2003, 04:06 PM
I think Luna begins to enjoy Lily's company, even though she wouldn't admit it at this point! :)

But I saw the two them chasing each other and play, they are all over the place and Luna is much more active now.

They often sit or lie close to each other now and Luna doesn't seem to mind, only sometimes I can still hear a growling. Lily would often walk to Luna and purr, and she rubs against her and one time she even tried to lick her. I think they're on their way to become good friends; so far, things have turned out better than I expected on Friday when I saw their first reactions.

Kirsten

RedHedd
08-12-2003, 04:13 PM
WOW! They sure have gotten together very fast! You are SOOOOO lucky! My Mitzi still hisses at the big guy and it's been almost four months! :rolleyes:

Cataholic
08-12-2003, 04:23 PM
What a difference a week makes, eh? So glad to hear they are blending. I can't wait to hear you complain that they play together TOO much!:D

krazyaboutkatz
08-12-2003, 10:30 PM
Kirsten, this is wonderful news!!!:D I've always found that it's easier to introduce a kitten or younger cat to your other cats than an older one. I'm sure they'll be best friends very soon. Lily might even try to suckle on Luna. :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-13-2003, 02:44 AM
Great News:D

Barbara
08-13-2003, 02:48 AM
It's not even a week -this is great progress.
When I look at all the many PT introduction stories in the last months there was not one single case in which a kitten was not accepted.

I am looking forward to hearing more of the tabby L's:D :D :D

HayleyRosie
08-13-2003, 06:37 AM
Great news! I can't wait to see pictures.

IttyBittyKitty
08-13-2003, 06:37 AM
Things are progressing nicely ... see, what did we tell you? :)

Can't wait to see more pics of the two cuties!

Lerah021399
08-13-2003, 06:43 AM
Yeah!!! That's great news! Can't wait to see more pictures of your two beautiful girls!!

Randi
08-13-2003, 06:45 AM
This is great news! As Cataholic says, I can't wait to hear you complain about them playing too much. :D

Kisses to your two sweeties! :)