PDA

View Full Version : bored at work

Zimba
08-12-2003, 02:18 PM
SO I haven't quite figured out how to post pics in my posts withouth making them links yet, I apologize in advance.
Here's some Buford the Lion hound and Beau(regard) the Cattle dog shots.

Zimba
08-12-2003, 02:19 PM
Buford sleeping

Kfamr
08-12-2003, 02:35 PM
Cute pictures. I love the last one.

For the future: Go HERE (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7406) to learn how to post pictures.

Linda York
08-12-2003, 02:44 PM
:D I love the pix by the fireplace!!! GREAT!! You have beautiful dogs. I, too have not figured out how to put my pictures in without "attaching" them. Still working on it. But I love your doggies. :D

Zimba
08-12-2003, 03:24 PM
The black mutt by the fireplace is Mags. I fostered Mags for six months, she touched me for a lifetime. She died shortly after being adopted out, I was heartbroken and wished I'd kept her.

Linda York
08-12-2003, 03:56 PM
:( I am sorry to hear about Mags. Sounds like Mags was loved very much during those 6 months. You have great memories and picutres to remember Mags by. Fostering is a great thing, that has to be one of the down sides of it. I know I would want to keep them all.

RubyMutt
08-12-2003, 08:44 PM
Wonderful pics :) That second one is adorable! Buford looks so sleek and shiny :)

I'm so sorry about Mags :( I was wondering who that black doggy was. :(

Zimba
08-12-2003, 09:34 PM
Here she is the day I got her home. It was a long trip in the truck over Snoqualmie Pass. Poor Mags.
She was truly a gift that christmas.
I'll put another one right after this one of the same day.

Zimba
08-12-2003, 09:35 PM
She was so sweet, now I miss her all over again.

sabies
08-12-2003, 10:10 PM
Sorry to hear about Mags. All the dogs sleeping by the fireplace reminds me that it's time for me to go to bed!

RubyMutt
08-12-2003, 10:36 PM
Poor Mags. She was a beautiful girl. Please take comfort to know that she is healthy, happy, and waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. :)

lovemyshiba
08-12-2003, 11:17 PM
Great pictures!!

Mags sure was cute--bless you for taking care of her for the time you did, I know she will remember and love you for it.

kingrattus
08-12-2003, 11:18 PM
very nice pics :)
Mags was such a cute puppy dog. If I may ask, what happened ??

Zimba
08-13-2003, 12:08 AM
I kept in contact with the people who adopted her, and was assured she was doing very well. The owners had another dog, a female Rhodesian Ridgeback. Mags was part Ridgeback and three other breeds, and I volunteered to foster through RR rescue. She was my first foster. The people who adopted her were very outgoing. They took their dogs on bike rides, and lived in Whistler B.C. Mags was running free, through the brush on one of their bike riding, dog running outings. She punctured her lung on a stick and they could not get her to the hospital in time. That's what I'm told. My heart sank, I debated keeping her. I cried when she was loaded into their car and left our pack for good. Normally I can hold back the tears. But when I then heard the news about her I had to ball some more. I learned so much from her, and she fit right in with my two other dogs. Tomkatzid also knew of her as we walk our dogs together several times a week regularly.
I have more pics, but I'll wait til I get memorial up and post them there.

tomkatzid
08-13-2003, 12:30 AM
Boy, seeing the pics of mags makes me miss her too!!!
She was a good girl and fit right in with the pack on our walks. Even Ashlee approved of her :rolleyes: .....tom