PDA

View Full Version : We fixed the Server the hard way yesterday.. hehehe

kingrattus
08-12-2003, 10:45 AM
Well we found out 1 reason why our server kept messing up. One of the network cards was toasted. So we removed it & smashed into many little pieces & so we're running of one network card now. & Rob decided he needed a larger hard drive so he bought a 200G !! :eek: :eek: :eek:

& a few days back his Linux was updated & the update fried his comp, so he had to move the store & my website to Toms computer (brother). & well his computer is being mean & refuses to show my website :( :( :( My website points to the store only. Thats why my sig/pics don't work. Robs trying to fix everything, but its noting going too well. & I have so many new pics to share :p

kingrattus
08-12-2003, 10:46 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!

SWEET!!!!!!

Chinadoll
08-12-2003, 11:29 AM
LOL Reminds me of how my dad fixed my hot water heater yesterday. After trying to reset it and testing the voltage, we concluded it probably needed a new heating element. By that time, we were so irritated that he kicked it, and voila! it works now. I'm sure it's only a temporary fix, but at least I had hot water last night ;)

kingrattus
08-12-2003, 12:02 PM
heheheh, I don't know how many times we've done that to things & they started to work, or smoke hehee