PDA

View Full Version : Interesting night

slleipnir
08-11-2003, 09:51 PM
Well, tonight was my first night back to work after my teeth thing. It went well.......(dot dot dot) lol. I felt really sick/weak at 1st. But after our bus tour left it was quite which was nice. I had 1 very nice table from Toronto who kept talking to me..which was fine with me, but I didn't want to bother them. I first started by saying "Oh really? My mom is from Toronto. Uh, Ottawa Bay" after they told me where they were from. The man looks at me like 'what are you on?' And says "Oh! Ottawa Valley" Later, I poor the lady some coffee and it runs out half way so I tell her I have a fresh pot on that should be ready any minute. So, I get the coffee, fill her cup up, then take the pot back to station thingie were my co-worker says "Can I have some too miss?" so I poor some in and..uh..its clear..What? Ok so I forgot the coffee grounds when I made the coffee..I put the little coffee...holder..thinige..with no coffee! I go back to the lady and applogize and promice the next one will actually be coffee :p Anywho, they leave..and I'm clearing the table when my co-worker desides to tell me what happened on her first day to 'make me feel better' She tells me she was waiting on a man, telling him it was her first day, then turned to walk away only walked right into the post. (There are large square white post thingies coming from the floor to the ceiling..) we laugh about it..when I then drop what I was holding..I have a coffee cup and creamer dish stacked ontop of another coffee cup..so the FULL creamer dish spills everywhere, on the floor, chairs, tables, everywhere..including Racheal :x I was like lol it was actually kinda funny. I kept messing up all night.