PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary...I learned a new word

Edwina's Secretary
08-10-2003, 09:13 PM
and I don't like it!!!!

The word is D O G . I was so excited when I heard another 4-legger was coming to visit. A cousin named Lily.

She is very forward. She got into HH's closet and tried on her clothes!! :eek: :eek:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p748073e0a0ed5c98c375c845c12844a6/fb6cf460.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pfbc988037cd28aa6496b9200d4da5c66/fb6cfcf1.jpg

I was so overwhelmed I went back to my fort in the basement...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/peab411ac1da4938d6182ff105cd1ab8e/fb6cfb35.jpg

Then HH let me hide out with her on the screened porch. I guess it is true...adversity makes strange bedfellows!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pc12fae4f9c8ba63df3d85cc9767ea0b3/fb6ceded.jpg

Today I taught everyone a lesson. I hide really, really well. Blondie searched for me for THREE hours....Thought I ran away (hee hee.)

HH has been almost nice to me since that creature was here though so maybe some good came of it!

As always....

Eddie

NoahsMommy
08-10-2003, 09:17 PM
Aww! A Yorkie!! Lily sure is cute!!

I'm sorry Eddie, that wasn't very sympathetic to you, sweetie. What a horrible day you had with that D.O.G.! Glad she's gone! ;)

That sure was nice of Miss Edwina (HH to you) to share her porch with you...it'll take time, but soon she'll sucumb to your charm! :)

tomkatzid
08-10-2003, 09:17 PM
:D :D :D

Vermontcat
08-10-2003, 10:08 PM
So Eddie and Edwina have something in common, they both HATE DOGS!!!:eek:
Maybe if Lily and Gavin and the other doggies visit more often it will make Eddie and Edwina bond more.;)
I love the photo of the two cats hiding out together.:)

krazyaboutkatz
08-10-2003, 11:13 PM
Great story and pics. :D At least something good came out of this. :)

Miss Meow
08-11-2003, 12:04 AM
I was almost too scared to open this thread, as HH has been teaching Eduardo all sorts of bad words lately!

Eduardo, wouldn't you be BIGGER than little Lily???

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-11-2003, 12:30 AM
Eddie,
I am very glad Edwina and yourself found something else in common - even if it was a D O G....... hopefully now Edwina will realise that it's a GOOD thing to have a brother around !!:D

bisi.cat
08-11-2003, 01:30 AM
Aaawwww Edwina and Eddie are at least united here!!!

So Edwina and Eddie have learned that cats company is much better than having a D O G around...I guess they've made some plans out there on the porch about how to get rid of that strange furry something???

Nellie doesn't enjoy the presence of D O Gs either, because some time ago she was cornered by a Jack Russel and she was not amused!!!
(I wasn't amused either!)

Barbara
08-11-2003, 03:06 AM
Don Eduardo please forgive me but you and Miz Edwina look as if you had been conferencing on the porch for ages. Looks more like a reasonable talk about grown-up people to me -not so much like the stormy love between teenagers?

Does that make sense to you? I hope that seeing the DAWG gave you an idea how nicely you and Her Highness go together.

Vio&Juni
08-11-2003, 03:18 AM
Oh, Eddie. :D :D :D

I hope this will make you and Edwina friends.

jenluckenbach
08-11-2003, 04:58 AM
Yes, having a common enemy can bring the worse of foes together. So, Eddie, even though I am sorry that you were scared, concider it a blessing that HH Ms. Edwina allowed you to share her space.;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-11-2003, 05:51 AM
crazy D O G! .... BUT CUTE!!

Sorry Mr. Eduardo that you had to encounter such a fuzzy little cutie... but hey... maybe Edwina will realize that you are not such bad company after all!!:D

Pam
08-11-2003, 06:05 AM
Hmmm....... Well this tells me that a PERMANENT D O G in residence might just make the progress between Edwina and Eddie go just a tad quicker. Then of course there would need to be another doggie friend to make the first one happy and so on..... I think probably Edwina's/Eddie's mom is probably having trouble catching her breath right now so I'd better stop! LOL! :D

HayleyRosie
08-11-2003, 06:44 AM
I sure hope this event makes you and Edwina friends.

Vio&Juni
08-11-2003, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Pam
Hmmm....... Well this tells me that a PERMANENT D O G in residence might just make the progress between Edwina and Eddie go just a tad quicker. Then of course there would need to be another doggie friend to make the first one happy and so on..... I think probably Edwina's/Eddie's mom is probably having trouble catching her breath right now so I'd better stop! LOL! :D

:D :D :D He-he-he Pam, you're right - better stop. Although I would love to read a Dawg diary too :)

zippy-kat
08-11-2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Pam
I think probably Edwina's/Eddie's mom is probably having trouble catching her breath right now so I'd better stop! LOL! :D

:D Esp. since the only grey/white dog I can think of is an old english sheep dog!! :eek:

If Eddie and Edwina can make peace that quickly over a small pup -- imagine how much FASTER they'd become friends over a LARGE one!:eek: :D

Randi
08-11-2003, 09:04 AM
What a cute dog Lily are! When I was an au pair in London, the family had one of those - called Sophie - and two grey cats!! :D

E & E, I bet you weren't amused by Lily, but there's nothing like having a common enemy to help ease conflicts. I bet you'll have a plan ready for the next doggie visit. :eek:

I love seeing you sitting there peacefully in the same room! Progress indeed! :)

catmandu
08-11-2003, 09:37 AM
Well edwina , you have an allie against the DOG! But wering your oufits! How crass can you get! Only a Dog would do that they are such Hams. All the best from us at the Lost Cats!

Cataholic
08-11-2003, 02:07 PM
Maybe I should send Binx over to you two?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-11-2003, 08:17 PM
Eddie, I'm glad you came out of your fort in the basement to join forces with HH on the screen porch. Hopefully she will get the hint that with the two of you joined together, no doggie would dare cross your threshold! :D

ScantyNebula
08-11-2003, 09:45 PM
I love reading your stories, Eddie!!! :D:D