PDA

View Full Version : So Angry right now!!! Grr!!!

Amber
08-10-2003, 07:19 PM
Okay here is the story..

Today I went to a friends house and she got a new puppy named Sadie. She is a black lab mix with grey hound I think. anyways we were playing with her until my friend said her dog is beter than Katie!:mad: OMG how could anyone say this?
just because she is tiny, cute and playful doesnt mean Katie isnt!! she also started saying other crap about my beloved katie about how ugly she is?? how could she just say this plain out?
Im Very upset! im very angry though my feelings are hurt. I stuck up for my dog and told her off!! jeez! I just cant believe this! The nerve some people can have when they get new things. ecpecialy a pet. We were always best friends until she had to say all that RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!:mad: :( :mad: :( im very shoked!
I told her Katie may be kinda old but that doesnt stop her from acting like a puppy. Katie is a very very smart dog! she already knows her tricks and she is already obiedence trainded and house broken!! i told her some other things too. but gosh why would in the world would anyone just say "your dog is ugly"
gosh! GRRR!!! im so upset right now!!! so sorry going on and on but this is a pplace where Katie is loved by PTers and thought I would let you know......:( :( :( :(:(:(:(
uhhh.......
I wuv you Katie! you are the BEST!!<3<3<3<3

binka_nugget
08-10-2003, 07:23 PM
:mad: :mad: Katie is NOT ugly! She's a doll! In my opinion, no dogs are ugly. They're all special and wonderful animals! maybe she didn't mean it? You know, anyone would be excited with a new pup...she probably just said some mean things cuz she was overwhelmed.

GoldenRetrLuver
08-10-2003, 07:29 PM
Katie is definatly not ugly! Shes so cute. :D I don't think a "friend" would come out and say "your dog is ugly"...but who knows...:rolleyes: Anyway...don't listen to her. Shes probaly just jealous. ;)

Amber
08-10-2003, 07:29 PM
I dont think she was very over-whelmed. she doesnt even take care of her 2 rabbits and cat!

Amber
08-10-2003, 07:31 PM
GoldenRetrLuver,
This OLD friend of mine can be a bit of a snob.
she says alot of crap to get into fights.

Amber
08-10-2003, 07:35 PM
Im just gonna forget about this and not let it get to me.
~Amber~

GoldenRetrLuver
08-10-2003, 07:37 PM
Good Idea. I had a huge fight with my friend, and we havent spoken for about 3 years. Stupid things like this break up friendships. She probaly didnt mean it...

Kfamr
08-10-2003, 07:50 PM
I wouldn't call her a friend if she said anything of the sort about my dogs.

Amber
08-10-2003, 07:54 PM
yeah, maybe she was joking...but it was very hurtful

primabella
08-10-2003, 07:59 PM
Katie is adorable, don't listen to this girl. She's just someone looking to pass her time by starting an argument :rolleyes:

I wouldn't speak with anyone who insulted Mickey. My rule: Don't insult my family and that includes my dog. You don't like it, I don't like you. Simple as that. :D

binka_nugget
08-10-2003, 07:59 PM
yea, just ignore her. It doesn't matter what she thinks of your dog. What matters is that you love your pets dearly.

apcrs5122
08-10-2003, 08:19 PM
In my opinion, no dogs are ugly

Ditto. Katie is not ugly. She is adorable. Don't let this get to you. Only what you think matters anyway. If someone said that to me about any of my pets, I'd probably smack them:rolleyes: :p ;)

puppygrrl4eva7
08-10-2003, 10:56 PM
Katie is adorable!! ;) :D I bet she's just Jealous
If someone said that to me about any of my pets, I'd probably smack them
lol Ditto mess with my pup I'll mess with you!!:D

wolf_Q
08-10-2003, 11:42 PM
Katie is NOT ugly!!! She's adorable! I've had some rude things said about my dogs also. People that say those things don't deserve to have pets!

puppygrrl4eva7
08-11-2003, 06:57 AM
I've had some rude things said about my dogs also.
Me too, mostly my brothers keep saying we should kill Ringo and Eat him:eek: :mad: They also like to call him an "ugly a$$ guniea pig" uggg I hate brothers!!