PDA

View Full Version : We're baaaack...with a NEW ADDITION!!!

WestieKisses
08-10-2003, 04:30 PM
Well, I'll try to keep this as short as possible. ;) I said I'll TRY...lol. ;) :) :D

Anyway...

I'm sure many of you read my last post ("Leaving")...haha...just kidding, CamCam was the only one that replied...lol. THANK YOU, CAM!! ;) lol...anyway. Unfortunately, we were unable to bring Bailey home with us...Lexie got along with him just fine, but he didn't really get along too well with Astro (the Siberian Husky my grandma also had).

My grandma's neighbor actually wanted Bailey, so it worked out fine. They took Bailey...and we took Astro! :) :D AH! He's such a gorgeous boy. Gray and white...dark brown eyes...with the cutest spitz-dog tail I've ever seen. lol.

Lexie and Astro get along great...she kind of bosses him around, but who knows...lol. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. Don't get me wrong, I took plenty of them...but for some reason, my digital camera won't cooperate with my computer. GRRRRR. I'll try me best to get them up ASAP! I only managed to scan one in quickly before the camera basically threw in the towel. ;) That picture will be in my signature once I finish it.

I just thought I would fill you all in...and don't worry, there will be plenty of stories to come...lol...Astro is an interesting character. ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
08-10-2003, 04:34 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Can't wait to see pics! :D Oh, and welcome back! :)

WestieKisses
08-10-2003, 05:16 PM
Thank yas!! :)

primabella
08-10-2003, 05:17 PM
Just cause I didn't respond, doesn't mean I didn't read it ;)

I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!! He sounds adorable :D :D :D I hope you can get pics up soon...:)

KYS
08-10-2003, 05:23 PM
Glad everything ended up working out, and both
Astro and Lexie have a good home.
Astro is adorable.

WestieKisses
08-10-2003, 05:25 PM
Just cause I didn't respond, doesn't mean I didn't read it ;)

Yeah, yeah, yeah...lol. :D

Thanks so much...we are very excited to have Astro! He gets along great with our family, and already accompanied my mom and I on our run. He's such a great dog...a little crazy, but great nonetheless...lol.

CathyBogart
08-10-2003, 05:41 PM
Congrats on the new family member!! I'm glad it's working out well!!! Can't wait to see the piccies! *GRIN*

Aspen and Misty
08-10-2003, 06:08 PM
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lvoe the new sig! I'm so glad that he came to live with you.

Ash

lovemyshiba
08-11-2003, 07:13 AM
Astro is simply stunning--I can't wait to see more pictures (hint, hint;) )

congratulations on the new addition.:)

anna_66
08-11-2003, 07:53 AM
I've been searching for the post about Astro, he sure is a cutie patootie! How old is he? Does he get along well with Lexie?

And sorry....I didn't see that you were leaving:o

Anyways, I hope to see LOTS & LOTS of husky pics!!!!!!!!!

CamCamPup33
08-11-2003, 10:53 AM
:D :D its not like i wanted to reply! ;) :p im just kidding with ya! awwww astro is too cute!! :D *impatiantly waits for pictures* :D

GSDgurl
08-11-2003, 11:07 AM
Great....sounds like Astro is a cutie~!
Can't wait to see dome pictures~!:D

WestieKisses
08-11-2003, 02:33 PM
lol...Astro thanks you for the complients, everyone. :)

Don't worry...pictures are finally going to be coming soon. My computer and digital camera are sort of cooperating....sort of.

I've been searching for the post about Astro, he sure is a cutie patootie! How old is he? Does he get along well with Lexie?

The whole 'story' was included in the message I posted before I left. Nothing too interesting though, lol. He's almost two-years old, and definitely seems like he will have his puppy energy for many years still...lol...great. ;) Lexie loves bossing him around, and he just sits back and lets her. lol. Here he is, this big Husky...getting 'yelled at' by this little terrier. lol, too funny. :) :D

anna_66
08-11-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by WestieKisses
Lexie loves bossing him around, and he just sits back and lets her. lol. Here he is, this big Husky...getting 'yelled at' by this little terrier. lol, too funny. :) :D

I'd love to see that:D

wolf_Q
08-11-2003, 07:00 PM
Congratulations!!! Astro sure is one HANDSOME doggy!! :D My Nebo has to put up with a terrier bossing him around too hehe. Can't wait for more pics of him!