PDA

View Full Version : YaY I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puppygrrl4eva7
08-10-2003, 03:22 PM
Finally omg there is so much to tell you all!!!!!

puppygrrl4eva7
08-10-2003, 03:31 PM
First Susie is a 13 year old sheltie! soooo cute, but when she was a pup she barked a LOT so her first owner cut her vocal cords so she couldn't bark:( :( What a meanie!!!

Second of all in my Aunt and Uncles front yard damn its like a friggin Hallmark card:eek: :D !!! not that it's a bad thing, it's soooo cool he has several squirrel feeders, and he always has corn on them so the squirrelys have food. And my aunt and Uncle are old so they are never active in the yard, soo there is tons of little critters always roaming around, and they have a window in the front of their house so I just sit there and watch the animals play, this morning there were 2 widdle Rabbits out eating the corn the squirrels had dropped, and guess what? this morning I was sitting there watching when a small Red Squirrel scurried down the tree to the feeder and started munching on some corn!! sooo cute I've never seen a red Squirrel.............. more 2 come

HoRsELUvR
08-10-2003, 04:11 PM
that sounds like a really nice place:D they cut the dog's vocal chords?!ouch porr doggie!

GoldenRetrLuver
08-10-2003, 04:13 PM
They got it debarked? Ouch...:( Sounds like you had a good time. :)

puppygrrl4eva7
08-10-2003, 04:20 PM
Not my aunt and Uncle, they didn't debark her, owwww, her first owner did I would never do that to a pup:(