PDA

View Full Version : Check out Natl Geographic 1/2002

TheAntiPam
01-01-2002, 07:11 PM
The cover story for the National Geographic Magazine for Jan. 2002 is "Wolf to Woof" a profile of the evolution and diversity of dogs. The close connection between domestic dogs and their wild cousins is fascinating. Many of the points about behavior sounded familiar, thanks to our PetTalk experts like Carrie!

They also have a companion story about what dogs do in our lives - that human-dog connection. Very touching and amazing. What folks won't do for their pups!!!! :D :D

Check out this issue (and consider getting a subscription).

jackiesdaisy1935
01-01-2002, 08:21 PM
TheAntiPam, we get National Geographic and we got that issue, I can't wait to read it.
It looks like wonderful reading.
Jackie

Sudilar
01-02-2002, 09:41 AM
Can I buy it on the newsstand? I'd love a copy!

SimbaTWonderDog
01-02-2002, 11:38 AM
Everyone says that i should be a photographer for Natl Geography, because i love takeing pictures of nature and wildlife. :D

AdoreMyDogs
01-02-2002, 11:44 AM
Oh great....I have had a subscription for 3 years, and I just let my subscription run out because I didn't read it nearly often enough...I had too many other things to read and my National Geographic magazines got ignored :( Bad time to let my subscription to run out :(

Oh well, that's what I get for not reading it like I should have :D

*LabLoverKEB*
01-02-2002, 12:41 PM
I dont' get that one... dang! :( I would've loved to read it.

KayAnn, you should be a photographer for National Geographic! You take georgous pics! ;)

TheAntiPam
01-02-2002, 03:56 PM
Hey, Folks, go to your public library!!! Take along some books you don't need and donate them. They need our help too!