PDA

View Full Version : Pixel's latest victim...

IttyBittyKitty
08-10-2003, 02:22 AM
There has been much bloodshed in our little house of late. In just the last two weeks, a number of innocent books have been attacked, with their pages ripped out. Other books have been found with teeth marks on their corners.

You have all seen the picture of Pixel caught en flagrante but here it is again to refresh your memory:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pe85a1fc2c86bda59a52628b6251a7cdd/fb702315.jpg

The situation has become even more dire in the last week. We have lost our comrades the mobile phone charger and the pink button headphones. They will be sorely missed. The charger was replaced with a coward who hides in the cupboard, but the headphones were replaced with Black Sony button head phones that were not afraid to stand up to the threat LIKE A MAN!

Unfortunately, that bravery was rather foolhardy, as commendable as it was. The following picture is not for the faint hearted:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p0a0a79ac01baa3e75744bdfa3ef96297/fb6e6834.jpg

We suspect the cat PIXEL as being the culprit.

Thus far, she has managed to evade capture. She has blue eyes, a cute grey nose, white whiskers and adorable white paws. Here is a photo of her being cute. WARNING: she may be heavily armed and dangerous.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p89a630fb99eaf55b799275b6208d9853/fb6e6250.jpg

There will be a reward for anyone who locates the elusive PIXEL! :D If you have any information, please call 1800-Nawtee-Cat NOW!

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-10-2003, 02:43 AM
I look at the second photo and I think "look at that innocent little baby sleeping - how can anyone call her a NAWTEE-CAT???"

But do take heart, you are not alone. I too am a victim of this crime wave. So far I have lost: a mobile phone charger, a parallel printer cable, the ORIGINAL of the LEASE for my house:eek: numerous telephone cables (the twisty bouncy ones), two sets on horizontal kitchen blinds and a leather handbag!

Of course all I can do is say to her "Oh Ally - don't do that again......snuggle snuggle" and then rush out to buy a replacement for whatever she has eaten before Daddy gets home from work and finds out!

IttyBittyKitty
08-10-2003, 03:04 AM
Oh dear! I am sorry to say that your post had me cracking up with laughter! How did Ally destroy venetian blinds and a leather handbag? This was worse than I originally thought :D

bisi.cat
08-10-2003, 03:06 AM
Teehee Pixel, you really are such a nawtee little cat, but like all cats you've inherited that "being cute" look...and you've perfected it to a master degree!!!

IttyBittyKitty, have you ever read one of the "The cat, who..." novels by Lilian Jackson Braun?!
The main character is owned by two cats just like sweet Pixel and one of the cats there (Koko) loves to pick books out of his owners library...Koko does this, because he wants to give a hint to a current criminal case...and he's always successful in solving all the lost cases...so maybe Pixel with her super cat intelligence just wants to give you a hint to something as well???:D

Barbara
08-10-2003, 05:03 AM
Hmmm Pixel what should I say. If it comes to books I am a little special. And Filou knows that. When he wants to wake me up in the night he comes and walks all over me and purrs. If I still *sleep* he begins to slice the magazines that lay besides the bed. He even scratched the back of a poetry book!!!!!

As everyone here I have no idea what we can do about it! Maybe prison. Or deportation. Or snuggling or scritchies:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
08-10-2003, 06:25 AM
As I see this crime wave, the biggest cluprit is LACK OF CAT COMPANIONSHIP !;) Notice how Ally (an only kitty) and Pixel (an only kitty) are getting to be the worse offenders.:p Now take my house for example. 14 and no possible chance for BOREDOM, my cables and phone linse are as safe as can be. The cats just chew on each other.
:D:D :D :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-10-2003, 06:39 AM
IBK - the leather handbag - she chewed right through the handles. (I wouldn't have minded so much, except it was a Brown and Black "Marino Orlandi" with brass trim!!!!) The blinds - she sits on the watercooler in the kitchen, and then chews each slat until it is messed up, them moves on to the next one!

Here she is sitting on the watercooler - ready for her next assault on the blinds!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p5b66c81d395cfe49d8fb596479c1e0a4/fb6e1639.jpg

Soledad
08-10-2003, 06:42 AM
This thread is too funny!!!

IttyBittyKitty
08-10-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
As I see this crime wave, the biggest cluprit is LACK OF CAT COMPANIONSHIP !;) Notice how Ally (an only kitty) and Pixel (an only kitty) are getting to be the worse offenders.:p Now take my house for example. 14 and no possible chance for BOREDOM, my cables and phone linse are as safe as can be. The cats just chew on each other.
:D:D :D :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Jen, this is JUST the argument I have been using to convince The Powers That Be that she needs constant supervision ... by a strong, sensitive male cat who can KEEP HER IN LINE!

Ally is BEAUTIFUL! I've never seen a full portrait of her, although she's got the tuxy colours, her figure looks VERY oriental! She's not a member of the expensive leather-chewin' Oriental gangs, is she ;)

Barbara
08-10-2003, 07:52 AM
Ally you look VERY COOL on your water cooler and also VERY ACTIVE:cool:

krazyaboutkatz
08-10-2003, 03:44 PM
Yes, I agree with Jen in that both Pixel and Ally need a sibling to keep them out of trouble. :) It works in my household. :)

Miss Meow
08-10-2003, 04:26 PM
I think I saw Pixel at our house.

Someone has been chewing MASSIVE holes in the front curtains. We didn't worry about it as we'll replace them one day, but we saw them from the outside and the neighbours must think we're totally feral! If I see Pixel, I'll pop her on the plane home :)

Steffi N
08-10-2003, 04:46 PM
Ally and Pixel, you look so cute while planning your next wave of mischief. :D Lovable, while an only cat, is pretty well behaved as regards objects (though he does like to scratch my leather purse). Yes things are safe but I am not. I sit on one of kitchen chairs at the computer and Lovable likes to get up on his hind legs and claw at my behind through the opening between the seat and the chair back. This gets my attention very quickly. :D I hope the miscreants Ally and Pixel are quickly brought to justice, and cuddles. :)

jenluckenbach
08-10-2003, 05:01 PM
SHHH Steffi....you are ruining my arguments here!!!;) :rolleyes:

Steffi N
08-10-2003, 05:17 PM
Yes, Jen, I agree that catpanionship would be good for Ally and Pixel. :) "Only" cats are an exception to the rule, and when my employment situation improves, just maybe.....

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-11-2003, 01:16 AM
I fully agree with all of you regarding the "only cat" issue..........last night my hubby asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and I said "A brother or sister for Ally" - his response was unprintable!

At least after we move house there will be someone at home all day, so she hopefully wont get up to as much mischief!

IBK, I had never heard of the "expensive leather-chewin' Oriental gang" - but you may be onto something! I will have to monitor her email and telephone calls more carefully, and see what she is up to. It really won't do to have her mixed up with the wrong crowd - lol!:D

IttyBittyKitty
08-11-2003, 06:14 AM
Aha! One of Pixel's many list of felonies is CURTAIN CLIMBING AND CHEWING! I think that perhaps she has been lurking in your 'hood with her crew! But be aware, you won't be able to resist her hypnotic charms :D

Ally Cat's Mummy: Oh, that gang are VERY dangerous! :D They originate from Hong Kong where all sorts of fake designer leather products are available at cheap prices!

Jen ... it is not me you have to convince! I came up with the idea :D

Killearn Kitties
08-11-2003, 11:39 AM
Our gang do not have severe criminal tendencies. This morning however I woke up to a big rip in the duvet cover. I'm not best pleased!

catlover4ever
08-11-2003, 11:51 AM
I have to agree with Jen. In my house there a 4 that stay inside all day while mommy and daddy work, they only pick on each other. I too have no chewed cords, or mini blinds. Although, even though they have a cat tree/condo and a wooden scratching post, they have managed to ruin the trim around the sliding glass door and the trim to the upstairs bathroom (you just can not do your business in peace, they have to be there with you).

kimlovescats
08-11-2003, 12:42 PM
How funny!!! Adorable Pixel pics... gotta love that nawtee kitty!
However, you know I MUST agree with Jen on the multi-cat thing... tee hee hee!!!:D

Cataholic
08-11-2003, 02:13 PM
Pixel and Ally are just too much! I cannot believe that Pixel did that to the headset! NO WAY! And, Ally sitting on the cooler really shows off her unusual body. She does seem siamese in body, but her colouring says Tuxie.

I think a kitten for each of you is just what the doctor ordered.