PDA

View Full Version : Popcornbird?

wolfsoul
08-10-2003, 02:04 AM
Has anyone had any contact with her lately? I haven't seen her on. :( Is she taking a break too? :(

Please come back PCB!

GoldenRetrLuver
08-10-2003, 02:05 AM
I was wondering the same thing...come back popcornbird! :( You have to meet my 'tiel! :D

Kfamr
08-10-2003, 03:11 AM
Hm.. I wonder where she is.

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-10-2003, 04:29 AM
I was wondering the same thing. But I have been away for a while myself and am having one heck of a time catching up on what has been going on here at PT for the past several weeks!!

PayItForward
08-10-2003, 08:03 AM
Maybe you guys could locate her at the bird forum she keeps referring too ?

primabella
08-10-2003, 09:36 AM
You got a 'tiel Julie? :D

Come back PCB. I hope she's okay

Aspen and Misty
08-10-2003, 10:15 AM
::begins to lay down teil baby's to get her back::

Hmm, maybe she will follow that odd line of teil babies going from her living room to the computer???

:p

Come back Popcornbird! We miss you :(

Ash

CockatielLuver12
08-10-2003, 11:24 AM
HEY I WAS WONDERING THAT TOO BECAUSE I AHVE BEEN PRIVATE MESSAGING HER AND ASKING IF SHE HAD ANY ADVISE ON TIELS AND SHE HASN'T BEEN ASNWERING AND PLUS I HAVEN'T SEEN HER REPLY OR MAKE NEW THREADS ANY MORE. COME BACK!!!!!

COCKATIELS RULE

GoldenRetrLuver
08-10-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by primabella
You got a 'tiel Julie? :D

Yes. :D

HoRsELUvR
08-10-2003, 04:17 PM
I haven't seen popcornbird in awhile.I hope she comes back soon.

CathyBogart
08-10-2003, 05:37 PM
PCB, if you are taking a break, I hope you come back soon. I'm also very glad that you didn't make an obnoxious "leaving" post. :)

primabella
08-10-2003, 05:48 PM
I'm such a moron..honestly. Lol. I just realized she had mentionned this in a PM she sent me. I had asked her about the best friends contest. She said...

"The best friends contest? I totally forgot about it! Anyway, I'm going on vacation this week so it'll have to wait a bit. "

So she'll be back soon. Hope your having fun PCB :D Sorry about that everyone :o

Foam
08-10-2003, 06:15 PM
:D We miss you, PCB! Have fun on your vaca!! :)

CockatielLuver12
08-10-2003, 08:26 PM
:D have a great vacation pcb!!!!!

CathyBogart
08-10-2003, 10:07 PM
Ah, hope you're having fun! :)

wolfsoul
08-12-2003, 12:34 AM
Yay, she's back! *Glomps PCB* :D

Glad your vacay was a good one! Can't wait to see the pics! I don't think you missed too too much. I don't know if its just me, or have things been slow lately? :confused:

Logan
08-12-2003, 06:08 AM
Welcome back! :)

sasvermont
08-12-2003, 06:24 AM
PCB, it is nice to have you back. I am so glad your vacation/holiday was a fabulous one! I wish I had been along!

Welcome back to Pet Talk. You were missed.

Surely hope the stress of the last couple of weeks has been put behind you and that your friends here at Pet Talk can be just that, your friends.

Again, welcome back. We all missed your up-beat posts, opinions and stories!

SAS

Cookiebaker
08-12-2003, 06:36 AM
Welcome back Popcornbird!!! Missed seeing your and your cuties! Glad you had a good vacation!!

(**We went Yosemite in 1995, and honestly it was one of the best vacations I ever had. I love it there!!**)

Barbara
08-12-2003, 08:12 AM
Welcome back. Glad to know you had a fantastic time.

Have you seen the Monterey aquarium and the sea otters?

How much I would like to hike in Yosemite:) :)

I love that region so much.

But it's alway good to come home to the pets and see they are fine

:) :) :)

lovemyshiba
08-12-2003, 12:15 PM
Wow!!!
It sounds like you had an absolutely fabulous vacation!!
I can't wait to see the pictures--why choose--you can post them all:p

primabella
08-12-2003, 03:45 PM
Sounds like you had fun :D Welcome back. :)

I'm sorry I forgot about it!!...lol...:o

wolflady
08-12-2003, 04:28 PM
So glad you had a nice vacation PCB!! You were missed! I just LOVE Monterey! I wish I would have known you were going to be there, because I live only 25-35 mins away from there! :p

I can't wait to see your pics of Yosimite. It's so beautiful there! I've only been there once, but I would love to go again. I wonder if they allow dogs on leash??

Anyway, glad you're back and do post some pics soon! :D
**hugs**
Karen

Cookiebaker
08-12-2003, 07:11 PM
Popcornbird, when we were in Yosemite, we saw bears!! They were right in our camp, about 20 feet from our cabin. I have pictures in an album somewhere. I'll have to look for them.

wolflady
08-12-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Wolflady, I somehow KNEW you would say that.....since I know you live in Gilroy, and Gilroy isn't too far from Monterey. I actually wanted to tell you, that we passed through your city, Gilroy, on our way to Yosemite, and OHHHHHHH the SMELL! LOL! All that garlic! We had the car's windows closed and the AC on and it still smelled so "garlicy". Gilroy truely is the garlic capital in the world. :p

Ps. Congrats on your new doggie! I just saw your thread but haven't gone through it yet.

Oh I wish you would have! I would have welcomed you and your family in and offered some Palak Paneer!!! ;) LOL Yes, the garlic smell can get quite strong. Sometimes I wake up and think, "why am I craving spaghetti??"! LOL LOL I LOVE garlic, so the smell is quite nice, but luckily it doesn't infiltrate my home year round. Depending on the wind and whether or not they're harvesting will be the effect on how strong the smell is. I'm glad you got over to Monterey. It's beautiful there. What all did you see(besides the aquarium)?
Priya (my new doggie) would have loved to meet you! ;)
**hugs**
Karen