PDA

View Full Version : K'Cee the 'Not-So-Princess' Princess

zippy-kat
08-09-2003, 11:15 PM
This picture pretty much sums up our vet visit:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pda452c72d6aba697a02c1e33fe741fe7/fb72ecad.jpg

K'Cee's ears have been really 'yuck' lately -- I wanted to have her checked for earmites -- and also, I wanted to have her microchippied.

She was a good girl.... until we walked into the office. She immediately decided she didn't like the schnauzer.... the schnauzer's owner.... the chihuahuas.... the chihuahuas' owners... the receptionists.... the vet techs... the vet.... :rolleyes:

Pre-exam, she sat on the table and hid her head in my arm. When the vet tech walked in, she noticed K'Cee's "Princess" collar charm and complimented Kissiekat on her matching collar/soft paws. **HISSSSSS**. A little embarrassed, I mentioned that she 'wasn't acting like a princess right now' but assured them she was, without a doubt, "mommy's lil' princess." At that point, the Dr. walked in and guess what Mommy's lil' Princess did?!

SLAPPED/BIT at the vet!
*hangs head in shock and embarrasment!*
(TGFSP - Thank God for Soft Paws!)

We're two for two, now! (Two vets, two 'episodes.') Gonna earn a "wild cat" sticker on our chart, yet! :rolleyes: :o

K'Cee, Mommy's lil' trouble maker....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p5828612eb9bef813a89e1aecf843fc3f/fb6eccf9.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pd8094dd6c1abee06d02bb2b750416418/fb6ed982.jpg
Don't worry... this was a play fight!

Nahhhh, Mommy's lil' Princess!! :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p779cc695a4823d3cbe0e38dcdcc35d6c/fb6eccf6.jpg

Miss Meow
08-09-2003, 11:24 PM
Oh dear, I thought little K'Cee was made of sugar and spice and all things nice :) There's a wild side behind that cuteness!

K'Cee, I'm not mad about chihuahuas either and vets sometimes need to be put in their place, so you keep up the good work :)

zippy-kat
08-09-2003, 11:24 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pa4ff62d2e1d03736e19cbe084d779873/fb72ecaa.jpg
I had one more pic to 'show off' which didn't quite fit into the 'story.' Which is fine since I realized I didn't tell you the outcome....

NO EARMITES! YAY!
But LOTS of grey ear wax. (I had no idea ear wax came in that color... Miz Edwina should be proud...KissieKat even color coordinates her ear wax! :rolleyes: :) ) He said to the untrained eye, it'd look like lots of ticks but assured me it was JUST wax. I asked if it was allergy related (though I've never noticed her having other symptoms). He said that it could be related to the food (we're finishing up our last bag of kitten formula) and I might see an improvement once I got her onto an adult formula. He gave me some ear wash -- which *said under sarcastic breath* she absolutely loves.

But we're fine, healthy, and best of all...no earmites!

catlady1945
08-09-2003, 11:36 PM
Krissy says, "Oh, I'm so disappointed that my little 'sister', K'Cee has been acting up at the vet's. You must be sweet and shy like yours truly". :o)

Cinder & Smoke
08-09-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
This picture pretty much sums up our vet visit:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pda452c72d6aba697a02c1e33fe741fe7/fb72ecad.jpg

Gonna earn a "Wild Cat" sticker on our chart, yet! :rolleyes: :o

Boots iz a bit jellus...

Been so long since he werked on hiz "Wild Kat" Sticker...
we think he furgot whut ta do! :p

Lats few tymes he visited the White Kotes, he wuz feelin *Sooo Poorley* :( he akted purdy nice so Doc Mike and Doc Lisa wud jest hurrie up an make him feel better!

Eben when we went back to take the Zippur Stringz out -
ole Bootsy wuz Mistur Mellow! :cool:

Glad K'Cee is carryin on in the Propur Kat Traditions!! :p

krazyaboutkatz
08-10-2003, 01:52 AM
K'Cee, I'm glad to hear that you don't have ear mites but you should really try to behave yourself when you're at the whitecoats. Please stop embarassing your meowmie and be a good little girl or should I say princess. :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-10-2003, 02:49 AM
Dear little K'Cee - you really showed those white-coats who is boss! THAT will teach them to mess around with your royal highness without getting royal permission first!

But you are such a cutie-pie - I really love your colouring, and your pretty little nose!

Barbara
08-10-2003, 04:50 AM
:D :D :D at her face: Mylady definitely looks *not amused*

catmandu
08-10-2003, 10:13 AM
Juke joint Joseph is so scred of going to the Vets that he has messes all over himself! The only good thing is that the vet now has a fresh stool sample whenever he wants it!

bluekat
08-10-2003, 10:20 AM
She's such a beautiful little princess:D ;)
Blueberry's scared of the vet too, but tries to act tough, hehe. He hisses and growls and makes all these weird noises, but is too afraid to bite:D

Steffi N
08-10-2003, 10:37 AM
K'Cee I am glad to hear you are good and healthy. Well maybe not entirely GOOD. Do try to be a nice girl on your next visit. Oh well, you're cute even when you're full of cattitude.
And by the way Catlady 1945, that picture of Krissy doesn't look like sweet and shy. It looks like cattitude too. :D

Crikit
08-10-2003, 10:44 AM
Tonya you've got it all wrong she was being a princess...a princess throwing a temper tantrum and expecting her servents to leave her the heck alone ;)

NoahsMommy
08-10-2003, 01:39 PM
"Wild Cat"???? That sure is a nice way to put it! ;)

On Noah's chart, I swear it says: MEAN CAT, JERK!, BITES!!!, DON'T TOUCH - just tell her he's OK, yep, he had his shots, uh huh!, ASK ABOUT DECLAW AND DETEETHING!!, See if cat owner will believe she's in the wrong vet.

;) ;)

Sweet K'Cee...I'm sorry you had such a hard time at the white coats. I know it must be a horrible thing to have to deal with, I mean, being the Princess and everything. Glad you're OK though, sweetie. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-10-2003, 01:59 PM
Sure K'Cee is a Princess. Compaired to the fight I went through Friday, she's a blooming QUEEN!!! My outdoor cat, Grandma, who is WILD around anyone but me, had been acting odd: squating often when she was here. So I loaded her up and took her to the vet. Now I REMINDED them that this was the WILD cat they spayed years ago. The SAME WILD cat that tore their back room apart and knocked over three shelves. I suggested they may want to give her a sedative. Did they listen? NOOOOOOOO! They did at least close the doors to the room. Sure enough: the fur flew! Grandma jumped about 5 feet in the air, climbed up in their cupboard (which they dumbly left open) and cleaned off the first shelf. She then went up all 4 shelves and cleaned them off for them, hunkering down on the top shelf and glaring at us. BURRRR! That look could have frozen the sun itself. They finally got a leash around her and drug her down and off screaming into the back room. They suggested I leave her a while.

She was nice and calm when I picked her up. She was alert but very happy. I wish I had some of whatever they gave her! She did have UTI and now has to take medicine for a week. That's my problem but so far so good, as long as she shows up. I also had them give her her shots while they had her. Guess what? She has to go back Friday for a recheck. This time they suggested I drop her off. At least she will be happy for a while when she comes home. Poor baby! No wonder she doesn't trust people!:eek:

Randi
08-10-2003, 02:57 PM
K-Cee, you do look rather grumpy on that first picture, but no wonder, with a vet visit and all. :ekk: Next time, try not to hiss!
So glad you didn't have ear mites. :)

momoffuzzyfaces! What an ordeal!! :eek: The vet should have listened to you!! Try and see if you can a sedative before friday. My vet gave us some 5 mg. Diazepam (similar to Valium) for Fister, they worked wonders! :cool: He could still walk, but a little wobbly. ;)

tuxluvr
08-10-2003, 03:40 PM
Ritzee heer...KC...you are in my camp...I am going for a record 10 "yuckie faces" on my vet chart, cuz I'm so good at grunting and spitting and snorting and growling.....and thatz just the steffowscope part!

Those popsicles they put in my beeehind are COLD...and ebbery time I go they sez I'm fine, but end up sticking that nasty pin in me enneyway...sez its for my good

I now meomy wouldn't hurt me, and it embarrassez her....but she is always extra nice to me when I get home again.......but I jest don't like that place...what's a fraidy cat to do?

Edwina's Secretary
08-10-2003, 08:49 PM
Dear K'Cee,

Well done Darling! Now, like me, you will be respected when you have to visit those obnoxious people who call themselves vets....
I have had a notation on my file for years and wear it proudly!

So....welcome to the club my little precious one!

Your godmacat....

Edwina

ps. High five Ritzy!

shais_mom
08-11-2003, 12:56 AM
Poor sweet K'Cee.
We still love you Princess K'Cee and are adoring members of your court!!!!

BTW
poor mommie too!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-11-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
So....welcome to the club my little precious one!

Your godmacat....

Yes, Edwina, as I was reading this I thought of how well you taught your little goddaughtercat, and how very much she takes after you. :D :D

But don't worry, K'Cee, you are still as adorable as ever in my book, you're just not a girl to be messed with, and that can only be a good thing in today's world. ;) :D :D