PDA

View Full Version : Bad News about Boo

Aspen and Misty
08-08-2003, 02:08 PM
:( :( I'm so sad. :( The rescuer who we are resuing from isn't sure if Julian is a right match for Boo :(I mean I know we have to do whats right for Boo I just feel in love with her so much and was looking forward to making her a part of my family. But, I can understand and I do want Boo to go into the best situation for her.

I'm so sad, I hope Boo finds a loving and Wonderful home and I know Linda (rescuer) will find one thats just perfect for her :(

Ash:(

jenluckenbach
08-08-2003, 02:22 PM
Even though this is very sad, I guarentee that is happened for a reason and an even BETTER bunny is in your future. (trust me, this stuff happens to me ALL the time and it ALWAYS ends up BETTER in the end)

RockyRoad
08-08-2003, 04:14 PM
Aww, I'm so sorry that things did not work out with Boo. I know how much you wanted her to become a member of your family. Hopefully if she cannot live with you, they will find another good home for her.
{{{hugs}}}

Rottieluver45
08-08-2003, 05:19 PM
It`s ok, Im` sure she`ll go to a loving home and you`ll find another bunny just as good as Boo!

Daisylover
08-11-2003, 09:48 AM
Oh Ash,
What Happened? I thought this would be a great match....... did one of them act up or something? That is bound to happen until they decide who gets to be the boss....... I'm sorry!!!:(

Aspen and Misty
08-11-2003, 10:56 PM
Daisylover- No, not at all. I'm not sure why she deced this, :(

Ash

ps: Jenn, you were right!

Heather Wallace
08-12-2003, 10:09 AM
Sorry to hear this Ash, I know what its like when you become attached.

lovemyshiba
08-12-2003, 12:25 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Ash.

Does that mean Boo is still at Wiscoy--I can visit him????;)

ChloeLove
08-12-2003, 08:48 PM
Aww, I'm sorry. :( :( :( I hope another and better opprotunity (sp?) is in the near future for you. :)

Aspen and Misty
08-12-2003, 08:51 PM
Chloelove- Another bunny is already mine :D her name is Tyah

Emily- Yup, you can go visit her anytime you want, tkae pics ok? And tell me when she is adopted out. And send the pics to me, I'd love ot see her again. O o and give her some head scratches from me, and maybe a good petting please. :(

Ash