View Full Version : Don't you love it when your pups know your sick?

pitc9
08-08-2003, 01:48 PM
I called off work today becase I am very sick, and isn't it the best feeling when your animals know your sick!
Since I've gotten out of bed and moved to the couch, I have yet to spend one second with out at least one of them touching me. At one point, I was laying in the couch, Buddy jumped up by my feet so I lifted my legs and put my feet on him, next thing I know, Sierra jumps up (hello..Couch is full already!!) and lays half on Buddy, and half on me with her head resting on my tummy!!!

I think Dogs are the best medicine!!!

and...they are being VERY good!! Normaly they want to go outside every 30 mins, but today, they've only bugged me to go outside twice!!!!

Yet another reason why I love my pups!!

:D

binka_nugget
08-08-2003, 03:48 PM
:D What good doggies! Kai knows when I'm sick, mad, sad...He's usually a very big brat but when I'm not in the mood, he comes up to me and lays beside me. Doggies are definately the best medicine :D

sisterdog
08-08-2003, 07:00 PM
It's amazing how they just seem to know. Years ago, I went through chemotherapy and the one thing that kept me going the most was my dog Checotah. She'd just snuggle up to me and be with me when I was feeling bad. I don't know how I would have made it without her.

tatsxxx11
08-08-2003, 07:04 PM
There's nothing like some furry love to help you heal...body and soul!:) Good Buddy and Sierra, taking such good care of your Mommy!! I hope you feel better very soon. Till then, keep hugging them doggies:) Get well soon! Sandra

Logan
08-08-2003, 09:07 PM
It is amazing how they just "know", isn't it? They give us so much good emotional support when we are feeling blue or when we are sick!

Hope you feel better soon. With such good nurses, how could you not?

Logan :)

Cookiebaker
08-08-2003, 09:10 PM
Yes, it truly is amazing that they KNOW! The other time is when I'm emotional/crying. Malone will come and press his fuzzy face against my cheek. That usuallyl just makes me cry harder. :o

Amber
08-08-2003, 09:32 PM
I sooo agree!!!
Today I wasnt feelin go either. I was sitting on the floor in my room and katie comes right beside me and lays down. She always know when im sick. Maggie cuddles with me too!but she likes to make me laugh so I will feel better. While Katie is comforting(sp?) me!!! I wuv my pets!!!

KYS
08-08-2003, 10:07 PM
I agree, their is nothing like the love from a dog to
help you heal. I have gone through some pretty
hard times, but my dogs always help me through
them.
Feel Better. :)

MaxandSpike'sMom
08-08-2003, 10:26 PM
Yep, they sure are the best medicine!:D :D

My dogs always know when something is wrong. They are always there for us.

Hope you feel better soon!:)

anna_66
08-09-2003, 07:43 AM
Sorry to hear your not feeling well. Hope you feel bette soon.

And 2 doggie nurses? Who could want more!

lovemyshiba
08-09-2003, 08:06 AM
Hope you're feeling better!!!

The other night I was sick, so hubby bent the rules a bit and let Kito sleep with us. He laid right beside me with his head on my belly all night--I felt much better in the morning:D