PDA

View Full Version : I hate this

slleipnir
08-08-2003, 10:43 AM
Did anyone find that the drugs taking for wisdom teeth affected their moods? I feel so crappy and feel like crying for no reason..like this pic I made ppl said it would be deleted cause it sucks for the part its in..and for some reason it really bothered me even though after i realized it was in the wrong section i knew it would be..then I did up line art for my latest pic and I messed it up and its so upsetting to me..I can barely eat..I'm home alone..I just want to talk with someone..I miss my puppies so much..I'm at my moms..don't have any way of getting home till I'm better..I think they'd bang my mouth so I can't see them..they get so excited when I come home and jump up on me etc..-cries- sorry for the post I need to let it out..

Amber
08-08-2003, 10:46 AM
Aww thats Okay!! I hope you feel better soon so you can see your furbabies!!! "Put a Smile On":)

slleipnir
08-08-2003, 10:52 AM
it hurts to smile..:(

Cataholic
08-08-2003, 11:52 AM
Well, not knowing what meds you are on, I can't comment on their mood altering ability. BUT, what I can and will say is this- you are in pain, not at your house, maybe a little tired, bored, not able to eat comfortably, maybe you haven't even showered...and ALL of that could contribute to your mood....and I don't even want to get into that 'time' off the month...he he he...

tomkatzid
08-08-2003, 12:03 PM
Go check out this fun site. click on photos.
http://www.pethumor.com

tatsxxx11
08-08-2003, 12:10 PM
:( Not the update I was waiting for, Audrey. But, no one can blame you for feeling a bit blue. If it's Rx pain relievers you're taking, they can make you feel a little down. If it is a pain med. (not a medic. that you MUST take, like an antibiotic) maybe you can cut the dose in half or skip one and see how you feel. And like Cataholic says, throw in the fact that you're away from "home," away from the pups, still feeling uncomfortable, bored, well, it's understandable you feel like shedding a tear or two. If I were you, I'd take a nice, long, shower, put on some clean, comfy clothes, prop yourself up on the couch surround yourself with all sorts of things to distract you, puzzles, books, the phone, TV the COMPUTER and try and get your mind off your mouth!;) Audrey, if you were closer, I'd come by and be your private nurse!:) Try and keep your chin up. We're here for you so VENT!! Maybe tomorrow you can go see the pups? I think that'll make you feel loads better! What happened with the "pic?":(Do you mean the tree? {{{HUGS}}} Love, Sandra

slleipnir
08-08-2003, 12:34 PM
Heh, good point catnip..Your right.

Thanks again Sandra :) I think a shower will make me feel better..and I'll go see my pups as soon as I'm up to it :) I can't wait, I love my babies and miss them so much. My mom said she'd make me mashed potatoes when shes home from work :D I can't wait..if I wasn't so lazy I'd make them myself :(
And yes, I mean the tree..hehe. Its not good enough for the 'senior board' which I don't blaim, its my 1st pics ever on it. But I thought i'd would post on the jr board but didn't lol.

slleipnir
08-08-2003, 12:38 PM
Thanks tomkatz :D Thats a cute site :)
http://www.pethumor.com/dp/1-6.htm reminds me of mine :o

slleipnir
08-09-2003, 08:49 PM
I forgot to take my pills this evening..I fell asleep..ow..it hurts so much now..like my whole bottom jaw..I'm suppose to work on monday..I don't want to till I fell completely better but I guess I cant :(

babolaypo65
08-09-2003, 09:53 PM
Pain killers make me weepy sometimes. If its the painkillers, that might be part of your mood.
I think too, being stuck, not being in your usual routine, AND being away from your pets can affect your mood too.

finally, and sorry to be indelicate, surgeries can "reset" your cycle, so, don't be surprised if your monthly visitor shows up when you least expect it. (Sorry to add insult to injury).

It will be over soon! :)

breezy625
08-10-2003, 08:07 AM
that's just too bad u poor baby oh well

slleipnir
08-10-2003, 10:22 AM
oh well..lol ;)