PDA

View Full Version : sara tries to be a lap dog........

Gepansy
11-27-2001, 08:51 PM
If some of you have read my post Clairice's Limp you will know I was sent home sick.Sara was inside and my mother had went to Walmart to get some stuff for my fever.While she was gone Sara was asleep in one of our blue chairs.(which is a no-no when mom is home)After my mother put the garage door back down Sara got up from the chair and came over to me.I figured she just wanted petted, but instead she got up in my chair with me, curled up and went to sleep like it was no big deal.She laid there for a long time and then got up as she heard the garage door go back up because she new it was mom.It's very weird for her to do that because I didn't even tell her to. :rolleyes: P.S.-She started to snore after she went to sleep. :D

zippy-kat
11-27-2001, 09:10 PM
Yes, I can vouch that Sara is not suppose to be in the blue chairs...but Mom doesn't put up much of a fuss when Sara gets on them! ;) :D

Logan
11-27-2001, 10:03 PM
Oh, Alyssa! First of all, I hope you are feeling better. Having a fever is no fun! Secondly, I would have liked to have seen a picture of you and Sara all snuggled up together. I don't think there is anything better than a sweet dog or a cat snuggled up beside me when I am resting on my couch or even in my bed!!

My daughter, Helen, who will be 11 in January, gets most of the snuggling around here, when she is home. In fact tonight, she went to bed with Honey and Lilly, the Golden Retrievers, and Mimi, one of our cats, all snuggled up with her! :) Lilly has to have a little help getting into the bed as she can't jump, but once she is there, she stays!

Feel better soon!! And love Sara for me.

*LabLoverKEB*
11-27-2001, 10:33 PM
Aww! Sara is soo sweet!!! :)

Alyssa, I hope you feel better, soon! Being sick, is not fun! Hugs to all of you! ;)

Sarah & Sadie*

Gepansy
11-28-2001, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the sympathy you guys! I hate having fevers.....except on snowdays....like today!!!!! :D :D

Gepansy
11-28-2001, 01:33 PM
Today Sara's going in,out,in,out,in, and out!I think that's because she wants out to play in the snow....and then in to warm up. :rolleyes: Today she doesn't want to lay in either of the blue chairs or be on somebody in the blue chairs....instead she's laying on the couch. :D

Gepansy
11-28-2001, 01:35 PM
P.S.-If mom finds out....she'll really get :mad: !!!!!

zippy-kat
11-28-2001, 01:45 PM
Sis, you'd better stoppit!
Mom can read these posts to, ya know...

HA HA!!
You just told on yourself! :p :rolleyes: :D

Daisy's Mom
11-28-2001, 02:12 PM
Alissa I hope you are feeling better! But how can you not be with a sweetie like Sara there to help?

Gepansy
11-28-2001, 03:05 PM
Actually...I didn't tell on myself,I told on Sara! :p