PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question Here...

ChloeLove
08-07-2003, 07:46 PM
Now. This has been bugging me for the past 72 hours. I must know. What came first? The chicken or the egg?! It has been driving me INSANE! :confused: :confused: ;)

binka_nugget
08-07-2003, 08:09 PM
according to this site (http://www.howstuffworks.com/question85.htm), the egg did.

Airedalekisses
08-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Well, there is a naughty cartoon with a chicken and an egg in bed and the egg is smoking a cigarette and the caption reads, "I guess that answers that question!"

Naughty naughty!!!!!

AmberLee
08-08-2003, 12:00 AM
My grandmother sited a Biblical reference that the chicken came first, but I don't remember the reference now. (For what it's worth...)

RubyMutt
08-08-2003, 12:35 AM
I have always said the chicken. The chicken evolved from some other bird then it laid the first chicken egg :D JMHO ;)

IttyBittyKitty
08-08-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Airedalekisses
Well, there is a naughty cartoon with a chicken and an egg in bed and the egg is smoking a cigarette and the caption reads, "I guess that answers that question!"

Naughty naughty!!!!!

LOL I've seen that one! :D You could expand on that and say ... of course the chicken came first.

bluekat
08-08-2003, 08:33 AM
There was a thread about this before. I *think* I said the egg came first. Hmm......I have no idea actually. Maybe another kind of bird or animal laid an egg, and it accidently came out as a different animal, the chicken!:p :confused: