View Full Version : grrr breeder dislikes happy

cali
08-07-2003, 04:12 PM
happys breeder drives me insane, she really does not like happy at all, for some reason she thinks happy is dangerous, and should be on leash at all times:mad: happy is NOT dangerous, she insisted that happy "went after" the delivery men, on tuesday, she did not "go after" ANYONE, she never has, she has gone after other dogs before but she has NEVER gone after people. she did go to the delivery man, she went over and said hi for gawds sake :mad: she said happy should NEVER be "loose" this is what she wrote:

The dogs shouldn't be loose anyways, especially Happy, as we all saw her go
after the delivery man. (name) and (name) were shocked, and the neighbour was
less than impressed, I'm sure. That won't help at lease renewal time if he
decided to complain. So make sure all your dogs are on leash at all times
this weekend.

by "Your" she means me and my mom, in other words everyone elses dogs are fine and dandy after all theirs only scared 2 dogs from ever racing agan :mad: happy has never even hurt a fly, plenty of dogs have hurt her, but she has NEVER hurt anything. everytime she see's happy and she is not kenneled or I am not holding her, uh oh she got away that means she is going to cause trouble, she wont go anywhere all the dogs that truly got away were hers, she has put blame one me before, she made me cry before telling everyone something stupid that I supposidly did, but is a total lie:mad: I am the youngest in the club, thats most likley the reason, she always pinnes the blame for anything on me I am the youngest that means everything must be my fault. now we might loose our building, the real reason is that we cant afford the rent, now she is trying to blame that on me and happy too??:mad: what is her problem?? and what does she have against me and happy?? I mean thank gawd everyone else in the club is really nice and knows the truth and what she can be like. she is just driving me insane, and making me really upset happy is a nice dogs, and her own breeding for heavens sakes:(

binka_nugget
08-07-2003, 07:07 PM
Don't let her get you down. There will always be people who dislike you for some reason. I've noticed that alot of people like to "pick on me", because I'm simply younger than them. That doesn't mean I can't "fight" for myself. Just ignore her if she isn't speaking of the truth.

cali
08-07-2003, 11:35 PM
teehee care to see what my mom wrote back?? :D ! I love it! lol its the funniest thing, and all she did was agree with her 100%! just in a very sarcastic way!:p

I'm easy, we can meet at (name) and pack all the equipment in our van. As for the bigger problem, Shayna feels, and I agree, that the best solution is for her to stay home with her dogs. I can't think of any other way to solve all the problems you've outlined. If Happy is on leash, she is prone to having barking and lunging fits occasionally, which would certainly be very frightening to everyone in the vicinity, especially on only a normal leash and one girl holding it. Even if Happy is crated, it's possible for her to look out of it and frighten sensitive dogs like Maggie who don't like to be stared at. You said you were confident Thor could race just fine as long as it's on 9's, and that way we wouldn't have to worry about the 20.7 breakout. I'm a tad clautrophobic anyway, so I'm very happy to ride alone in our van with the equipment