PDA

View Full Version : Let the voting begin!!

moosmom
08-07-2003, 01:08 PM
I've decided to let everyone going on Labor Day Weekend decide if I should or should not bring Moo with me. He's actually like a dog when you think about it. He LOVES going bye-bye in the car and knows exactly what I'm talking about when I ask him.

So, it's up to you guys. I would love to have you meet him. And, if he gets fussy, I can always put him in his carrier to sleep and relax.

Let the voting begin!!! ;)

Logan
08-07-2003, 01:19 PM
I voted "yes", but in hopes that you will only take him if you are really, really comfortable about the decision!!! I just wish I could be there to meet him!!!

Logan

catland
08-07-2003, 01:59 PM
I didn't vote because I'm 2000 miles away. But if I could be there I would love to meet him.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-07-2003, 02:11 PM
Unfortunately we won't be able to be there either, but if we were I would absolutely want you to bring him! From what you've said, he would just love all the attention, and like you say, you could always give him a break in his carrier if it looks like he needs it. Now I'm doubly upset that we can't make it. :( ;) :)

ramanth
08-07-2003, 02:12 PM
Donna, you should of put this in Dog General or just General since the majority of those going are dog owners. ;)

I didn't vote since I can't be there, but if I was going, my vote would be yes! because I love Moo. :)

Cincy'sMom
08-07-2003, 03:52 PM
I voted yes. Sammi did just fine at the park, and I think as long as the dogs have the option of seeing him or not, it should be fine.

I'm also curious to meet him. I have not been able to even think of a cat because of allergies, but a hairless, hmmm.....