PDA

View Full Version : Please help with pictures in my signature!

3-greys-and-a-mutt
07-19-2001, 07:32 AM
Okay, I know everyone is tired of answering questions about how to post pictures.... but, here's one more! I've got some pics uploaded to webshots, and I know how to post them on PetTalk, but how do I make them smaller? Everyone has these little pics of their doggies in their signatures, and mine are SO HUGE! Please help!
:confused:

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: 3-greys-and-a-mutt ]

3-greys-and-a-mutt
07-19-2001, 07:44 AM
I (maybe???) have figured this out! Still doesn't look as nice as everyone else's, so I'd still like any advice you can offer!

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: 3-greys-and-a-mutt ]

Logan
07-19-2001, 08:38 AM
Just testing.... :D

3-greys-and-a-mutt
07-19-2001, 09:52 AM
Thanks - I think I understand now! I'll play around with uploading different sized pics to webshots later! :D

Daisy's Mom
07-20-2001, 01:15 AM
I think your size is fine. That is about the size of mine and I can't figure out how to shrink it either!

By the way, your dogs are ADORABLE!

CoraNewf
07-20-2001, 08:25 AM
Glad you asked... I've been wondering the same thing, but was afraid to ask!!! :cool:
And, btw, your "mutt" looks as though it has some newf in it! Love your pics!!!

Annie

CoraNewf
07-20-2001, 08:33 AM
Question... does any one use FotoTime.com instead of webshots??? I do, and was just looking and don't see an option for Thumbnails..... :confused:

Thanks!
Annie

3-greys-and-a-mutt
07-20-2001, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Annie Milliron:
<STRONG>Glad you asked... I've been wondering the same thing, but was afraid to ask!!! :cool:
And, btw, your "mutt" looks as though it has some newf in it! Love your pics!!!

Annie</STRONG>

Looks a little like a newf, a schipperke, an american eskimo (but black!) - she's under 20 pounds, though! I have a dog breed book with over 400 breeds pictured, and she comes close, but doesn't quite fit into any breed classification!