PDA

View Full Version : Cheap toy

BluMoon190
08-06-2003, 09:14 PM
I just made a neat little toy for my kitty, but since he's not very fond of toys for some reason, he won't use it. Perhaps someone else here may want to use it... it's actually really easy to make. First I took my empty tioletpaper carboard roll and rolled up some toilet paper and stuck it in one end. Then I took some dry cat food (you can use other things too, like catnip) and put it inside and blocked the other end with more paper. When I was done I shook it around and it made a miraca sound I figured my Blue would like, but nooooo :rolleyes: he'd prefer to eat the food in his bowl :D . Ah well, maybe he'll learn to play someday... :cool:

Purringly yours, Emily and Blue

nodgeness
08-07-2003, 08:55 PM
Good idea, I'll have to try it & let you know how it goes.

BluMoon190
08-08-2003, 12:31 PM
OMG! Your cat Bernie looks just like my cat Blue! Awww! He's so cute. And so is your other kitty, I love his eyes! E-mail me @ [email protected] and let me know how it goes.

Purringly yours,
Emily and Blue

annedadosky
11-19-2003, 04:33 PM
I am responding to the cat games topic:

It is true, but cats like cheap games. I have two cats, one is a Siamese, and they both love to play with yarn when me or my kids drag it around.

My Siamese loves to fetch and retrieve. All I have to do is crumble up a piece of paper and he brings it back to me. I had another Siamese that is dead now that loved to do this.

They also like two store bought toys. Some cat nip, and a kitty teaser. We bought a kitty teaser for my female last year and she broke the cord to it in two days.

Does anyone out there buy their cats a Christmas gift? We do, and I know for my one cat we are going to get him some grass because he loves to chew on this.

Sincerely,

Miss Tobina;)

cutie_chica
12-14-2003, 07:32 PM
Different cats are picky, My cats wont play with these little cotton balls we got them, but when we got Patches she loves them. Tony LOVES boxes, soda boxes, ANY BOX. talk about a cheap gift :p Princess is more into the laser!