PDA

View Full Version : Nelly

*LabLoverKEB*
08-06-2003, 04:57 PM
Does anyone her like the rap singer Nelly her, besides KayAnn? I really like the song "Hot in Herre" I don't have it though. I plan to get it though. Thanks!:)

rizzy
08-06-2003, 05:00 PM
I like Nelly but not as much as most people. I love his songs though. Hot in Heere, i have that on cd, and some more to, cant think of the names though. Dogz LOVES Nelly though. Thats why she named her bird Nelly.:D

CamCamPup33
08-06-2003, 05:01 PM
now here a subject i can really relate too.. Im in love with nelly. Me and kay we arguing (well playing) and i say that when they get married and if they divorce that he has to come to me next.. So he is reserved!! :D :D :D

slleipnir
08-06-2003, 06:08 PM
I don't not like him..but I don't like him either..I'm not much for rap..-hisses- some of the songs are ok though

primabella
08-06-2003, 06:14 PM
I don't mind Nelly at all. I'm not much for rap but I won't cringe or change station if it comes on either. My friend is in LOVE with him but when I told her that someone I knew knew what toilet paper he used she was even surprised. lol :D

binka_nugget
08-06-2003, 06:19 PM
I'm not much of a rap person but I have to admit, I'm starting to become fond of nelly lol. I think Kay's love for nelly has been rubbing off on me.

Dogz
08-06-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
I think Kay's love for nelly has been rubbing off on me.

dito:D

Kfamr
08-06-2003, 08:35 PM
Who's Nelly????? :confused: :confused: :p

Crikit
08-06-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Who's Nelly????? :confused: :confused: :p

Isn't that the name of someones crazy aunt? ;) :D

I don't mind Nelly the songs I've heard of his are pretty good plus I like the way he's climbed up in the world.

Kfamr
08-06-2003, 08:41 PM
Is Nelly that "one guy" who uses Charmine? He must be the guy who eats his spaghetti with sugar as well. Hmm... How come I don't know this Nelly guy?

zanzanfergie
08-07-2003, 02:06 AM
lmao KayAnn.

Nelly's alright, very cool, although to be honest I don't know much about him. I love 'Hot in Herre' though...he performed it at the TCAs once, and Sarah was dancing ;) awww....

*LabLoverKEB*
08-07-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by zanzanfergie
lmao KayAnn.

Nelly's alright, very cool, although to be honest I don't know much about him. I love 'Hot in Herre' though...he performed it at the TCAs once, and Sarah was dancing ;) awww....

I, too, LOVE the song 'Hot in Herre'! I can't get enough of it! I don't have it though!:D I wish there was an easy site that I could download it for free.

zanzanfergie, that is a beautiful Golden Retriever in your signature! Is it yours?:)