PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talk

nodgeness
08-06-2003, 04:41 PM
I would just like to say it's so nice to be on a site that members love their animals as much as I love mine. I also love reading different stories about other members & I'm happy that if I have a question about either of my cats I have a place to come! Thank you Tech TV for suggesting this site!

NoahsMommy
08-06-2003, 04:46 PM
Isn't it a great place? It so nice to have somewhere to come where I'm not a "crazy cat lady" because I want the best for my furkids. :)

Welcome! :)

Felicia's Mom
08-06-2003, 04:51 PM
I would like to welcome you to Pet Talk.:) I am owned by two cats, Felicia and Beau.

nodgeness
08-06-2003, 05:17 PM
You are right they own us. Both of our cats picked us out @ the humane society. Our black one Squeak, she kept pouncing @ my husband from inside the cage. So she came home w/ us that day. About a year later we went looking for another one from the humane society. As we were walking thru the cat/kitty room a little gray guy jumped on my shoulder. I played w/ him & then put him back on a cat tree they had. Next thing I knew he had jumped on my husbands shoulder. We've been his ever since.

Miss Meow
08-06-2003, 07:06 PM
Welcome to you and your cats!

Sam's My Baby
08-06-2003, 07:59 PM
Welcome to Pettalk!:)

nodgeness
08-06-2003, 08:04 PM
Thank you, I'm still working on getting the pics in my signature.

shais_mom
08-06-2003, 08:17 PM
Welcome to PT!!!
Your cats are lovely!!
I have a golden retriever Keegan and a domestic medium hair Kylie.
Looking forward to hearing more about your kitties!

jenluckenbach
08-06-2003, 09:41 PM
Welcome to pet talk. Yes, here we all can be assured of having and ear or two to bend about our pets, and assured that no one will be bored.

p.s. Kelly, You ARE a crazt cat lady!!!;) But aren't we all?:D

krazyaboutkatz
08-06-2003, 10:26 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. :D I'm sure you'll love it here and you may even become addicted like me. :) I'm owned by 4 male cats that you can see in my signature and avatar. Storm and Sky are also Humane Society cats and Storm also picked me. :) Cirrus and Sunny are from rescue organizations. :)

jazzcat
08-06-2003, 11:12 PM
I love it here too. I've been lurking for a couple of months and I finally registered a couple of weeks ago. I have learned so much here and introducing Scout to Ripley and Jazz went very smoothly thanks to you guys.

Scout and Jazz are both from a non kill shelter/rescue and little Jazz definitely picked me. My little niece picked Ripley out for me, sort of, 11 years ago. One of their neighbor's Maine Coon mixed cat had three kittens and I had seen only the two solid white females and fell in love. I had just lost my poodle of 10 years and my husband felt sorry for me and agreed to a kitten but only a male. When I arrived to pick him up here came my niece carrying the cutest little furball I'd ever seen. Who'd know that only 4 months later my vet would nickname him "Wildman" because of his office visit antics. My only regret was not taking his two little sister because the mother cat's owner said she was taking them to a shelter if she couldn't find homes soon. I still think about them and pray they got a good home.

gini
08-06-2003, 11:21 PM
I am thrilled that you "lurkers" are finally taking the plunge and joining us.

You cannot believe how much fun we have here. All of us love our pets dearly and if ever one of us has a health issue, we are always there with our advice and comments (whether you want them or not:D ).

You have just joined one of the greatest forums on the internet......and it makes us happy you are here with us.

Be sure to play with all of the buttons to see the many things that you can do on this site.

Barbara
08-07-2003, 03:04 AM
Welcome Nodgeness, I love the stories of your cats and am looking forward to see pics. My Filou also loves a ride on human shoulders. I am glad Tigris does not because he is a much bigger guy:D

BastetsMum
08-07-2003, 03:37 AM
WE BE STRANGE!!!! :D :D :D

Nah...

Welcome to Pet Talk.

Bastet sends head bumpies. I just shake hands :D

IttyBittyKitty
08-07-2003, 05:42 AM
We are the best kind of ladies there are!

:D

Nodgeness, I responded to your PM re. instructions for putting kitty pics in your sig. Let me know if you have any trouble and there are plenty of others who can help too :)

HayleyRosie
08-07-2003, 05:46 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

Killearn Kitties
08-07-2003, 05:50 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. My cats picked me as well when a mother cat brought two kittens to shelter in our garden. Well how could you not feed two tiny babies and their mother?

Really looking forward to seeing those pictures. Does your cat still ride on shoulders?

nodgeness
08-07-2003, 09:56 AM
Thanks ittybitty, i finally have my kitties posted! Just shows that this site is full of all kinds of information :D I'm so excited!!!!

2kitties
08-07-2003, 09:59 AM
I am 100% Crazy Cat Lady, but I find myself in good company here at Pet Talk!

Welcome!:D

nodgeness
08-07-2003, 10:35 AM
I told my husband last night that's it's wonderful to know that there are lots of people out there who are just as crazy about their pets as we are w/ ours.

moosmom
08-07-2003, 10:41 AM
Nodgeness,

You're gonna love it here!!! I've met and made friends with so many wonderful people here on Pet Talk.

It was great chatting with you.

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-08-2003, 08:14 AM
Welcome to PT.

I have one Furkid - Ally - she's a Bahraini Dilmun.

We are looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing more stories about your cats. Be warned though - this place is addictive!;)

catmandu
08-08-2003, 09:43 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk from Myself ad all the Cats of the Lost Cat Hotel!