PDA

View Full Version : grrr!! so mad neet to vent

tikeyas_mom
08-06-2003, 03:42 PM
ok today my family and I were suppost to goto meet our old friends at their beach lot and my mom phones them up asking if the dogs could come, they replyed saying ONLY oscar could come and Not tikeya :mad: !!!

I am so mad, the only reason I wanted to goto the beachlot is so that I could take Tikeya swimming and take her for excersize, I am so mad!!!

And to boot they have a HUGE GSD female, named Lucky that they bring everywhere with them, BUT nOOOOOOO Tikeya cant come. GRRRRRRR!!!

I hate this :(

I Love Brian, Forever <3
08-06-2003, 03:47 PM
That's retarded. I wouldn't have asked them, just bring her. That sucks, though. :( :(

slick
08-06-2003, 03:57 PM
If I were in your shoes I would either
A. Don't go at all
B. Don't go at all.....

Did they say why Tikeya can't go??

tikeyas_mom
08-06-2003, 04:00 PM
they said only small dogs, but Tikeya is so well behaved and good and they have a king shep there :( it isnt fair, :(. I am so mad, my family left without me Tikeya and oscar already.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-06-2003, 04:27 PM
Awww.... Poor Tikeya... You should have brought her anyway.

dukedogsmom
08-06-2003, 04:40 PM
I don't know that I would have gone, either. Or, I'd leave both dogs and home and that sure doesn't seem fair.

HoRsELUvR
08-06-2003, 04:48 PM
that stinx.that wasnt really fair to tikeya.

tikeyas_mom
08-06-2003, 05:12 PM
I know it isnt fair, I told my mom that and she didnt care. I asked if we could bring her anyways, and ym mom said no :( .. grrr

NoahsMommy
08-06-2003, 06:29 PM
Not to be rude, but you'll be guests in SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE. Their house, their rules, I'm sure they have reasons for not wanting another large dog around if they already have one.

I would personally leave both dogs at home so they have company and just have a nice time with some new animals.

wolfsoul
08-06-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Not to be rude, but you'll be guests in SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE. Their house, their rules, I'm sure they have reasons for not wanting another large dog around if they already have one.

I would personally leave both dogs at home so they have company and just have a nice time with some new animals.

They were going to the beach...not someone's house. :)

tikeyas_mom
08-06-2003, 08:20 PM
they were at their beach lot, a camping spot by the beach and they said that there was no large dogs aloud, yet they had there large dog there, that was my point. ughhh

Kfamr
08-06-2003, 08:27 PM
It was their beach lot, as you said in your first post. It would have been rude to not ask and just bring her instead or after they said not to. If it was me, I would have just stayed home.

tikeyas_mom
08-06-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
It was their beach lot, as you said in your first post. It would have been rude to not ask and just bring her instead or after they said not to. If it was me, I would have just stayed home.

I did stay home with Tikeya, my family went though :rolleyes:

Dogz
08-06-2003, 09:04 PM
I would have done the same thing... that would make me mad too.