PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye PT

slleipnir
08-06-2003, 10:30 AM
I know I'm bring it up again..but..I probably won't return after my dentist apt tom :( Just wanted to let you know..-cries- I'm def over reacting..in the book at work I wrote 'see you next week...if I'm still alive' I'm scccareed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It freaks me out more cause I don't know what to expect. ok ok I'm done..sorry. (wisdom teeth)

Cataholic
08-06-2003, 10:34 AM
Schleppy- STOP THAT! You are only going to make it worse. I swear, I had the absolute worst root canal...hours upon hours of work, and I LIVED! You will be scared, maybe in some pain, but, you will make it. Maybe you could take a pain pill or two before hand? But, nothing that will make you bleed..........come on, hang in there.

But, in the event you do not make it....have you made arrangements for your pets? I am teasing you...

babolaypo65
08-06-2003, 10:38 AM
You'll be fine. I bet I had the world's worst root canal (and three ordinary ones) and none of them was that bad.
Just relaxxxxxxxxxxx.
:cool:

Barbara
08-06-2003, 10:54 AM
I am scared like hell if I have to see the dentist and could tell some horror stories too but I won't: It will be tough and no fun but you'll survive and be much happier after:D

I have always survived and after I checked that if I don't go it will be even worse I started to go twice per year. I do that now since my early 20s and since then I had not one bad experience like the ones I had before. And I will be 50 some time and still have all my own teeth:D

So face it and come back:)

Chinadoll
08-06-2003, 11:06 AM
You'll be fine...really! I had all 4 of mine out also. My friend was amazed that they didn't put me out completely and just gave me shots of novacain. Once they numb you, you don't feel a thing. I reccommend closing your eyes through the whole process so you don't know if they're coming at you with pointy objects.

CamCamPup33
08-06-2003, 11:10 AM
Schleppy!!! gosh you scared me for a second there.. i thought you were like gonna say you didnt wanna stay here anymore!! Geez! You will be fine schelp, dont worry us!! ughhh! lol btw i know this is offtopic but.. Where did our thread go? How many whats in a whats now game.. or something like that? lol someone bring it back! pettalk needs some laughs!! because.............. (catnip, schleppy, bam bam (me), and who else? is the maker laughable crew... :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Cataholic
08-06-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
.. Where did our thread go? How many whats in a whats now game.. or something like that? lol someone bring it back! pettalk needs some laughs!! because.............. (catnip, schleppy, bam bam (me), and who else? is the maker laughable crew... :rolleyes: :D :D :D

I know! I went to read it one time, and it was GONE! I figured you Canadians got tired of getting beat up by me, the Super American! j/k..j/k, j/k.

Back to Schleppy's 'problem'...you will be FINE!

ramanth
08-06-2003, 12:15 PM
I've had a lot of baby teeth pulled (before I could get braces), and they took my 12 year molars.

You'll live! :)

Best of luck. *hugs*

moosmom
08-06-2003, 12:17 PM
Believe me, you'll live!!

Besides...PHARMACEUTICALS ARE YOUR FRIENDS :D :D :D :D

bluekat
08-06-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
I know! I went to read it one time, and it was GONE! I figured you Canadians got tired of getting beat up by me, the Super American! j/k..j/k, j/k.

So its the Canadians vs. Americans now? Wait, the "Super" American, haha. *j/k*:D ;)

oh yeah, and shlepp- you'll be fine! I don't really know what else to say though, because I'm terrified of going to the dentist too. Even if its only cleaning your teeth.:o
.......and I need to get braces soon:(

Airedalekisses
08-06-2003, 12:37 PM
Oh you'l be fine-we'll light candles; have prayer vigils; toss the chicken bones; maybe dance by the light of the moon. Just keep repeating, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home." Click you heels together 3 times...

iceyshiver21
08-06-2003, 01:39 PM
Muhahaha....guess who's you new dentist is...ME!

CamCamPup33
08-06-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic

Back to Schleppy's 'problem'...you will be FINE!

catnip (im not canadian.. So i guess im a "super american too!!!) :D :D :D

anna_66
08-06-2003, 03:33 PM
Oh quit it now:p Your gonna be fine, so don't worry so much!!

slleipnir
08-06-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
I've had a lot of baby teeth pulled (before I could get braces), and they took my 12 year molars.

You'll live! :)

Best of luck. *hugs*

A lot? Like 10? Cause thats how many I had ;) Plus 4 adult after that..grr..As you can tell I don't want the list to be at 18 teeth pulled -sigh-

chinadoll: I'm being put right under..which also scares me..

thanks everyone heh..

catnip and bammerz:I know..me too :( poor thread :(

CamCamPup33
08-06-2003, 04:09 PM
im gonna start a new one.. But i dont remember the rules.. :rolleyes: :D

slleipnir
08-06-2003, 04:10 PM
I found it!

Airedalekisses
08-06-2003, 04:40 PM
Hey, I've got an idea-put the teeth under your pillow maybe the tooth fairy will leave you something! I'm not gonna say what!

bnormal
08-06-2003, 05:45 PM
Besides...PHARMACEUTICALS ARE YOUR FRIENDS :D :D :D :D

Donna, you are a nut! (though I completely agree)

:D :D :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-06-2003, 05:49 PM
Ah... you'll be fine Schleppy.

*has never had anything pulled*

I lost a tooth when I was biting the strap of my purse when I was like 6... I had the strap in my mouth and I pulled on it and my tooth went flying across the parking lot...

And, I was such a wuss and didn't want to pull out this one tooth that was so loose, it fell out when I was eating my banana.

*is a baby*

slleipnir
08-06-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Airedalekisses
Hey, I've got an idea-put the teeth under your pillow maybe the tooth fairy will leave you something! I'm not gonna say what!

Like a note that says 'hhahah!! SUCKS TO YOUR ASSMAR!!!!!' Damn evil tooth fairy..-loads shotgun- lmao jk

ILoveMyAbbyGirl: I pulled a tooth once on my own, a baby tooth, and this blood vessel or something was sticking out and it totally grossed me out..so I couldn't pull any of my teeth -is also a baby- hense why I had 10 baby teeth pulled ;) (the baby teeth hurt more then the 4 adult..?)

I was leaving my dads today and hes like 'cya, good luck and don't worry! and I was like yeah..easier said then done..bye..thats if I see you again :( hes like 'yeah...and how many ppl do you know have died from getting their wisdom teeth out..' I was like 'I'm sure it can happen..' lmao