PDA

View Full Version : My Homemade Signature

dukedogsmom
08-05-2003, 03:56 PM
Well, after a couple hours of work, I've made my own signature for Duke. I decided to work with what I had and see what I could do. So, what do you think? I know it's not real fancy like a lot of the ones I've been seeing. And I would LOVE to have something more fancy that included my horse. But, for right now, I think this is pretty good. I might try to do one for my horse also and put them togther. I just really like this one. And, I thank everyone for their time and efforts on making me some. I'm going to try to use more than just the one I made, too. Because I do like them all.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/signatureedit1.jpg

Foam
08-05-2003, 04:01 PM
That's REALLY cute! Love the hearts! :D Good job!!!

rizzy
08-05-2003, 04:06 PM
omg that is the cutest! I like how it looks like he is howling hearts or something like that. He is so cute!:D

Foam
08-05-2003, 04:09 PM
BTW, how did you cut Duke out? Do you use Photoshop? I have that, and I have to use the lasso tool to cut things out. It takes PRACTICE. A steady hand is what I need..and also what I don't have :p

tatsxxx11
08-05-2003, 04:45 PM
What a great job!!:) I love the "howling hearts!" Too cute!! (Did Duke like it??;))

dukedogsmom
08-05-2003, 05:29 PM
I cut Duke out the hard way. I used the big picture that my camera took and then went into Paint and erased it all by hand. That took a lot of patience. But, I think it was worth it.

bluekat
08-05-2003, 06:14 PM
Very cute! I love it!:)

lizbud
08-05-2003, 07:27 PM
dukedogsmom,

I really like what you've done with the pictures. Great work. :D
I'm really jealous......:p I liked the wide pic at the bottom too,
it's a good combination of all three.