PDA

View Full Version : Im thinking about a pt meeting!

CamCamPup33
08-05-2003, 03:39 PM
Okay this is what i think.. I have to talk it over with my mom but im making the plans so far.. hehe.. Now this isnt for sure , i just am wondering if i were to make a Florida pettalk meeting, would anyone be willing to come and see me and cami? Of course! :D Well anyway i just wanted to know...

allanimalswelcome
08-05-2003, 03:52 PM
Oh I wish I could! I'd love to see Cami. But I live in boring CT where NO ONE on here seems to live. Oh well..

~Rachel

CamCamPup33
08-05-2003, 03:58 PM
oh thats okay it wouldnt take you too long ;) :D

dukedogsmom
08-05-2003, 04:14 PM
I would, I would! I'll bring Duke along, too. I think it would be a lot of fun. Just let us know in plenty of time. I'm off every other weekend. Where would we be meeting?

CamCamPup33
08-05-2003, 04:16 PM
Im not too sure yet i just wanted to see if anyone would come.. :D Im gonna talk to my mom about it today.. And if she says yes we have a dog park over here.. Well its in a crappier neighbor hood i think, but the dog park is great.. So if she allows it i will go and check it out and see what i can do with it :D

Amber
08-05-2003, 04:29 PM
I would love to have a pettalk meeting in Ohio. But Im not sure If st.marys has a dog park. and may i ask what do we do at pettalk meetings?

Cincy'sMom
08-05-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Amber
I would love to have a pettalk meeting in Ohio. But Im not sure If st.marys has a dog park. and may i ask what do we do at pettalk meetings?

Amber-
There is a Dog Park in Findlay, Ohio that we have had several meetings at. We get together for the afternoon, chat, eat and of course let the dog play. The next planned gathering is Aug. 31. There are directions and more info here (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30450)

CamCamPup33
08-05-2003, 04:51 PM
Aww come on! People we want to meet! :D

ChloeLove
08-05-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by allanimalswelcome
Oh I wish I could! I'd love to see Cami. But I live in boring CT where NO ONE on here seems to live. Oh well..

~Rachel

I thought I was the only one who lived in Connecticut! OMG! I feel so far away from everyone, though, lol. Wish I could make it! But...CT is a lil far. lol

allanimalswelcome
08-05-2003, 06:17 PM
*Faints* another CT person!

I know but who would want to come to CT anyway? We don't have any dog parks or any cool pet stores...At least in the town i live in.

~Rachel

Aspen and Misty
08-05-2003, 07:12 PM
I'm coming to florida over thanksgiving if anyone would be interested in meeting up then?

Ash

Kfamr
08-05-2003, 08:45 PM
Amber, Lauren and I have plans for a Florida meeting over our way in October or sometimes when it's not too hot. A few months from now so if people up north wouldn't mind flying or driving i really hope they will :( ) will come down here.

We're thinking of going to the dog park and renting the pavillion right near it adn having a cookout on a saturday or something. Then on Sunday going to the dog beach with all of the dogs. I am willing to give any washes needed for the pooches. Lauren is going to post it when she actually has everything set out and planned. I really hope someone would want to fly or drive down since we drove all the way to Ohio. *nudge nudge*

CamCamPup33
08-05-2003, 08:52 PM
kayann that sounds sooo cool!! except go here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31781) :( i really hope it works out!!

wolf_Q
08-05-2003, 10:41 PM
I'd love to go! I'm afraid I must limit the PT meetings to once a year though, lol....kinda low on $$$ :( One of these days I'll get down to Florida!

ChloeLove
08-06-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by allanimalswelcome
*Faints* another CT person!

I know but who would want to come to CT anyway? We don't have any dog parks or any cool pet stores...At least in the town i live in.

~Rachel

Yeah, in the town I live in, it is pretty darn boring, except there is an okay dog park in Westport and then another okay one at Calf Pasture beach in Norwalk. :confused: But, they're nothing special, lol.

CamCamPup33
08-06-2003, 11:14 AM
aww amy!! :( anyone else? :D :D

dukedogsmom
08-06-2003, 12:10 PM
Count me in for the October one as well! That's not too far from me and I hope it will be on one of the weekends that I'm not working.