PDA

View Full Version : KayAnn, how was school?

I Love Brian, Forever <3
08-05-2003, 02:02 PM
How was your first day? :) :D

puppygrrl4eva7
08-05-2003, 07:15 PM
bump

Kfamr
08-05-2003, 08:40 PM
boring. I got in trouble for falling asleep about 5 times.

Airedalekisses
08-05-2003, 08:53 PM
Oh it's those school lunches-I just know they put "something" in them to control the students. I used to drink a Pepsi with lunch-I think it destroyed the additive! I think you were just a tad nervous about the first day and your body just reacted-it was shutting down to get rid of the nerves!! Next time go to the school nurse-sleep on the cot-I spent some lovely times in the nurse's office-sure beats the principal's office!! Well tomorrow is Wednesday and then come to the lounge on Thursday!:D

Kfamr
08-05-2003, 09:02 PM
LOl.. I never eat school lunches. ots in the nurses office!? Hahaha.. not in my school.

Aspen and Misty
08-05-2003, 10:11 PM
In oru school if you said you had a head ach they gave you a pillow and blanket to sleep in the principals office (principles not there of course). I also spent some wonderful days sleeping in there. I once went in at 9 in the morning and didn't leave till noon :o

Ash

cali
08-06-2003, 05:08 PM
lol school already?? haha! I dont start until september:p I only just got my grade 11 schedual today, its really confusing, ever second day I have solid classes and no lunch break and a double period then all the other days I have double spare :confused: I am lost lol so I only get to eat lunch every other day??:eek:

HoRsELUvR
08-07-2003, 09:25 AM
I start school late in August.i hardly ever eat the school lunch.one word about the cafeteria food at my school:BLLLLLEEEECCCCHHH!they even know how to ruin french fries.