PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Afoot

PepperRSM
08-05-2003, 06:18 AM
Hello everybody, I'm a newbie, obviously, lol.

My name is Rachel.

I don't have any pets, unfortunatly :( (trust me, i beg to my parents for a dog every single day!)

We might get some fish soon, it's not a dog, but hey, at least it'll be a pet! (I'm hoping tropical fishies:))

The dog in my sig and avatar are not mine, she is my uncle's dog, Bear and she is the closest thing to a dog of my own, so I thought I would show her off lol.

Oh yes, and I am very good friends with ILoveMyAbbyGirl, I used to live right down the street from her in fact! I used to get to see her Abby doggie everyday, then I had to move :(, now I only get to see her in pics, except for when I visit.

Anyway, just saying hi and testing av. and sig.

binka_nugget
08-05-2003, 06:33 AM
:D Welcome to pet talk! Fishies were my first pet. That was a long time ago though. Just keep working on your parents. I've begged for a dog since I was 2. I finally got a dog last year (when I was 14). Lots of begging was involved but it was well worth it. Anywho, I hope you like it here.:)

Cataholic
08-05-2003, 09:03 AM
Welcome, Rachel. We love pets, AND people that love pets- theirs or someone elses...

Glad you found us.

isis
08-05-2003, 09:37 AM
:D :) :p ;) :cool: Welcome to Pet Talk!! :D I hope you like it here,and enjoy talking to everyone! :p
:rolleyes:

anna_66
08-05-2003, 09:37 AM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome.gif

Good to have you here!

PayItForward
08-05-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Welcome, Rachel. We love pets, AND people that love pets- theirs or someone elses...

Ditto.

Welcome to Pet Talk :D

Once you are all grown up and on your own, you can adopt a cat ,or two or Three..... or Six ;)

See my furkids in my signature.

Rottieluver45
08-05-2003, 12:35 PM
Welcome to pet Talk! Bear is gorgeous!

lovemyshiba
08-05-2003, 12:50 PM
WELCOME!!!!!

We would all love to see more and more pictures of Bear!!!!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-05-2003, 01:00 PM
RACHEL!!!

My buddy! Hey hey welcome to pet talk! Hehe I love seeing those pics of Bear... bring em on!

I'm sooooooooo happy you came! Yay!

sammi
08-05-2003, 01:15 PM
:) Welcome to Pet Talk!! :)

Desert Arabian
08-05-2003, 02:07 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Bear is a very beautiful pup! I am just like you, I beg my parents 100 times a day about getting a dog. We never will though. As soon as I move out, now that is a different story! ;)

My furkids are: Dudley and Sammy (in my signature), and Oscar, Fred, Suzie, Peanut, Nugget, Sweet Pea, Daisy, Chloe, Violette, and Phoebe- the rats.

See you around the board! :)

PepperRSM
08-05-2003, 04:00 PM
Thank you everyone for the nice welcome! :D :D :D

slick
08-05-2003, 06:07 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!!!
You'll love it here. We all care about each other and our pets. I used to have a 12 gallon tank with all kinds of fishies and my Guppies had many, many babies. But now, I just have two cats. Would love to see more pics of Bear....

Tina
08-05-2003, 06:12 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!! http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/grinser/grinning-smiley-018.gif

rg_girlca
08-05-2003, 06:13 PM
A hearty welcome to Pet Talk Rachel. I'm sure you're going to love it here.
I'll be looking forward to the day when you can post your own new puppy. I'll keep my fingers crossed til the day it happens.

dukedogsmom
08-05-2003, 06:21 PM
Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here as much as I do. And, I have a good idea about how you can spend some time with dogs. Check with your local Humane Society or SPCA to see how you can volunteer. For a while, I used to walk dogs and it made them so happy. It'll make you feel really good inside and make some dogs really happy.

bluekat
08-05-2003, 06:25 PM
I know how you feel about getting a pet. I used to beg for a dog every single day, and used to cry because I wasn't allowed one. But now, we got a cat! Yay! His name is Blueberry, he's one year old, and a blue point Himmy.
oh yeah, I forgot to say WELCOME!!!