PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering.....should be working, LOL!

Logan
11-02-2001, 01:49 PM
People are so very generous with their comments on the wonderful Dogs of the Day, Cats of the Day, and Pets of the Day.....
I wonder how many of those owners, other than the obvious Pet Talk contributors, ever see those responses. I hope a lot of them do, because everyone has been wonderful about responding to each and every one!! :)
Maybe Karen and Paul offer an invitation to "join" us at Pet Talk, when they notify the owners that their furkid will be the next honored dog, cat or pet. Hope so! :D

Keep up the good work, you guys.

purrley
11-02-2001, 02:19 PM
I always try to respond to the cat & dog of the day - sometimes I don't get to the pet of the day unless it really catches my eye. I'm not so crazy about mice, in fact I guess you could say a have a bit of a phobia about them. I like snakes and spiders a lot more than I do mice. Don't know why - I always liked to watch Pixie & Dixie when I was a kid - they were mice weren't they?? And Mickey & Mighty Mouses were my heros :D

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: purrley ]

jackiesdaisy1935
11-02-2001, 03:08 PM
Logan, that is a very good thought, sometimes people are hesitant or feel intimidated to join, an invitation would be nice at the time of reporting that their animal will be Dog, Cat or Pet of the Day if it's not too much trouble to add it on to the e.mail.
Jackie
p.s. most people care very much for animals if they bother to send in a picture etc.

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

Karen
11-02-2001, 03:35 PM
I do! Unless it's someone who is already here.

Logan
11-02-2001, 05:17 PM
Good, Karen! That is exactly what I was hoping for....just hated for all of those sweet messages to be in vain! :)

lizbud
11-02-2001, 06:30 PM
Logan,
I often wondered the same thing.Good question !
Karen, Good to know that !!!

ilovehounds
11-02-2001, 06:46 PM
I had always wondered the exact same thing :D all these great minds thinking alike.